[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the top ten best albums of an artist's discography

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: topsters2 (22).png (1MB, 1680x1680px) Image search: [Google]
topsters2 (22).png
1MB, 1680x1680px
>bowie
1. Low
2. Station to Station
3. "Heroes"
4. Ziggy
5. Scary Monster
6. Blackstar
7. Lodger
8. Aladdin Sane
9. The Man Who Sold the World
10. Diamond Dogs
>>
>>74849411
Let's Dance is good faggot
>>
>>74849596
No it's not, it's horseshit. Bowie sold out and ended his incredible streak with the abortion that was Let's Dance
>>
>>74849411
That's actually my list exactly except swap the man who sold the world with young americans
>>
File: IMG_7542.png (322KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7542.png
322KB, 500x585px
1. Born to Run
2. Nebraska
3. Darkness on the Edge of Town
4. The Wild, the Innocent, and the E Street Shuffle
5. Greetings from Asbury Park, NJ
6. The River
7. Born in the USA
8. Tunnel of Love
9. The Ghost of Tom Joad
10. The Rising
>>
>>74849675
>He sold out so it's bad!!!
Come on dude, this excuse is laughable at best
>>
>>74849411
>no hunky dory
>>
>>74850013
I think he did, but whatever. It's still a shitty album that's mediocre and is completely lifeless without the singles

>>74850046
Hunky Dory is overrated, I'm sorry it really is.
>>
>>74851198
Let's Dance is what plebs say is bad to try to be patricians.
And Hunky Dory is god-tier.
You are objectively incorrect.
>>
>>74851242
>plebs and patricians
>god tier
Keep using bullshit terms as if that enforces the argument. It doesn't, it makes you look brain-dead. Congratulations
>>
>>74851284
Keep insulting the terms used in an argument as if it propagates your own argument
>>
>>74851358
It doesn't, it wasn't meant to, so you're wrong there. It was purely to point out your childish rhetoric that doesn't mean anything.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.