[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which ones are worth a shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 3138592.jpg (52KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
3138592.jpg
52KB, 280x280px
Which ones are worth a shit?
>>
all of them
>>
>>74841004
Relationship of Command
Deloused in the Comatorium
Frances the Mute
Some of the others have good tracks but those are the only three worth listening to all the way through if you're not a big fan of them.
>>
>>74841004
Cryptomnesia is a great album
>>
>>74841071
you forgot amputechture
>>
>>74841067
correct answer but with a discography that big and diverse some more specific recs help. I'm really partial to the way Omar's music sounds when writing with female leads.
Bosnian Rainbows
This live concert is excellent and makes me wish he and Ximena made more music together
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6ZgytCOBw8
>>
File: marsvolta.jpg (142KB, 800x502px) Image search: [Google]
marsvolta.jpg
142KB, 800x502px
>>74841071
This, plus Amputechture, which is in my opinion the best thing they have ever released with any band.
>>
>>74841004
Sworn Virgins
Aranas en la sombra
El bien y mal nos une
Cell Phone Bikini
Infinity Drips
Weekly Mansions
Zapopan
Nom de guerre cabal
Some Need It Lonely
A Lovejoy
Roman Lips
Zen Thrills
Chocolate Tumor Hormone Parade
Azul, mis dientes
Gorilla Preacher Cartel
>>
>>74841753
Damn, I never heard about AraƱas en la sombra before, I just listened to the selftitled song and it's pretty good.
>>
>>74841004

I enjoyed the Tremulant EP. Basically less bombastic cuts of DITC, sounds like the exact intersection of Mars Volta and ATDI.
>>
>>74841004
Telesterion is a very good intro to his discog, from there you can listen to the albums where you fav songs are from.

If you really want an actual album instead of a comp: Crytomnesia is the shit.
>>
>>74841004
His holy trinity
>>
I've only heard Corazones of his 2016 albums and it's okay, I'm curious if the other 11 are worth checking out
>>74841147
>amputechture
I always hear that getting shit on. What's the problem with it?
>>
>>74841004
Bedlam in Goliath is one of the albums that got me into music and therefore I have to rec. it.
Shout out to Johannes in 8th grade.
>>
That album he did with Lydia Lunch is pretty weird. Its got a cool flow to it though, kinda makes you feel crazy and like you wanna worship Lydia as the one true Goddess of everything.

Also xenophanes
>>
>>74843654
>Day of the Baphomets
>Tetragrammaton
>Meccamputecture
Plebs is the problem with it. It The Mars Volta's best album.
>>
>>74844410
Lydia lunch is one fucking pretentious cunt
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.