[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

I listened to:
>From Her to Eternity
>Tender Prey
>The Good Son
>Henry's Dream
>Let Love In
>The Boatman's Call

Are the others really worth listening to?
>inb4 Skeleton Tree
>>
>>74840410
Grinderman is also good
>>
>>74840410
push the sky away
>>
do you love him
>>
The Firstborn is dead
Your funeral my trial....
>>
>>74840410
Murderballads is great.
>>
>>74841030
Very much.
>>
>>74841854
is he handsome
>>
>>74840410
I've only listened to Dig Lazarus but found his discography kind of intimidating to jump into. What's your (and anyone else on this board's) favorite of his?
>>
I'm actually in a similar position to OP. I've heard

>Tender Prey
>Let Love In
>Murder Ballads
>The Boatman's Call
>No More Shall We Part
>Skeleton Tree

And I actually ended up liking No More Shall We Part the most out of any of those, with Oh My Lord being my favorite song across all of those albums. I dunno, I'd recommend Murder Ballads to OP even if I think it gets too hammy in its back half.
>>
>>74840410
My guy, The Birthday Party comes highly recommended as well. It was nick caves band before the bad seeds. And yes skeleton tree is phenomenal, namely the track Girl In Amber.
>>
>>74842061
Tender Prey
>>
Skeleton Tree is trash. Everyone just loved it because OMG IT MUST BE ABOUT HIS SON (it's not).
>>
>>74840410
Murder Ballads has some dope tracks, but for the love of god, DO listen to the Skeleton Tree
>>
>>74840410
Firstborn is Dead and Your Funeral my Trial are both phenomenal, Birthday Party is also really good

>>74842061
Tender Prey or the Good Son
>>
>>74843722
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>74844760
Enjoy your "artistic" interference buzzing in your left ear
>>
>>74840410
All his albums are fantastic. Check out The Birthday Party too.
>>
>>74843722
It literally is though. He was about halfway through recording it and then his son died. He took a break and took the album in a different direction.
>>
>>74845624
Exactly, it was already written by the time he died. The most effect it had was maybe some composition shifts here and there, and not omg my powerful lyrics about loss.
>>
>>74840447
>>74841095
amen
>>74841888
He really used to be, had a real hot teen-heroin-addict thing going on
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.