[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BROCKHAMPTON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 6

File: saturation II.jpg (155KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
saturation II.jpg
155KB, 1000x1000px
Quick, share your final thoughts on Saturation II before Fantano shapes everyone's opinion. For me it's a 7/10. Better than the first but still some low points.
>>
9/10 for me. Possibly aoty. It's just really consistent and the pacing is so relentless it's awesome. Really curious if they'll be able to top it (or even match it) with sat 3 tho
>>
8/10 and better than the first one, which had a lot more weak tracks
>>
Strong 2/10
>>
Ok beats and production. The vocals are bland and the lyrics are cringy. 4/10
>>
>>74838938
Going off of what I'd give Saturation (6/10)
I'd say Saturation 2 is 7/10 - 8/10 area.

It's definitely an improvement over the first, the pacing is really good, and the production/beats are good as always. I liked a lot more on this project than the last.
I feel like Saturation 3 will have to really pull something out of left field to separate itself and doing something new. Saturation 2 is more or less just a tighter version of Saturation.
>>
7/10 honestly it's alot of the same with the first Saturation. I prefer more tracks on Saturation I than I do with Saturation II. It's not bad though.
>>
Saturation I 6/10
Really inconsistent

Saturation II 8/10
Sick beats, catchy as fuck hooks, great album.
>>
>>74838938
s1 8/10
s2 9/10
>>
It appeals to my homosexuality, 9/11
>>
8.5-9, like it better than the first one, athought it's good too
>>
s1 - 6/10, 7/10 at most, Fantano was pushing his influence hard on this one

s2 - solid 8/10, huge improvement, actually consistent and way more focused
>>
The fuck is up with the ratings in this thread?
>9/10
>8/10
>9/10
>8/10
>7/10
>8/10
>9/10
>9/10
>9/10

What's so good about it?
>>
>>74840526
It's rap AND it's gay, it appeals to all the hipsters
>>
>>74840542
Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed All-American Trash a bit and would probably give it a 5/10.
But both Saturation 1 and 2 are uninspired, bland and just cringy.
>>
When I listened to Sat 1 I stops it before I finished. The only reason I listened to Sat 2 was Junky was amazing. Sat 2 is 7.5/10, now i want to revisit Sat 1. I thought it was going to be raoty but then Wiki dropped his album.
>>
8/10
My opinion, Fuck Fagtano
Only listened to it a few times though. Not sure if I like 1 or 2 better, Both are great
>>
9/10. Definitely hip-hop AOTY. then again i would've said the same about S1 and in hindsight that really isn't the case at all. but making your old work seem unlistenable by comparison in the space of three months is one hell of an achievement
>>
also judging by his halfway AOTY rankings it seems like Fantano kneejerked in giving Saturation a 9 but I'm honestly convinced this will get a 10, purely out of both the huge leap in quality and melonhead cornering himself with the last score. Does it deserve that 10? No. But hey.
>>
Hell of a lot better than SATURATION II
Melon's in a pinch here
9/10
>>
>>74840797
I meant S I
fuck
>>
>>74840797
This is what I've been thinking. He's fucked unless he backpedals which he's never done before
>>
Better production, better hooks, worse lyrics and rapping.
He'll probably give this one a 9/10 too.

I give them both 7s.
>>
overrated trash
>>
https://youtu.be/GiStPHGw0lo

>>
It's so fucking overrated, what the hell?

The first one should have never been near a 9, but tastemaker Baldman needs to throw his teenager clout around
>>
>>
>>74841791
still too high
>>
the fuck melon?
>>
Saturation - 7/10
Saturation II - 7.5~8/10
>>
10/10 not even joking. It's perfect
>>
Both of them are 8/10s for me but i like this one more
>>
8/10 for both projects. The singing is ehhh and Meryln can be obnoxious at times.
>>
>>74838938
A 6/10, I guess. It's a fine album, but it's far from great. Everyone's saying it's some sort of masterpiece, the crowning jewel of hip-hop as a genre, but you couldn't be further off. It's just a collection of bangers, nothing more. Sure, it's fun, but what else is there to it? Nothing. It's ok, nothing groundbreaking. But this is coming from someone who was neutral towards Saturation 1 as well, so what do I know?
>>
>>74842054
It's your opinion man, nothing bad about thinking it's 6/10
>>
7.5-8/10 for me, i like it a bit more than SI
they stick to their guns too much
>>
This one is a 9, the last one gets a 7.

This vastly improves on everything from the first one. Only track I'm a bit iffy on is Gamba
>>
>>74842137
:)
>>
>>74840883
and he backpedaled
>>
I feel like S1 had more stronger tracks, but also more weaker tracks. S2 is overall more consistent but nothing really stands out, still not sure how to feel about it
>>
First one is a 7/10 for me and this one is a 7.5/10

A lot more consistent, way catchier tracks, and generally more interesting lyrically.
>>
Like a 9/10. I like every track, and really love probably half the album. Saturation 1 had like 4 amazing tracks and a couple decent tracks. Gotta shoutout to Ameer van, he's lyrics resonate with me so much Its like I could of wrote them. The other guys are awesome too. Still hyped for saturation 3.
>>
s1 is 7.5
s2 is 9
>>
Both Saturations are around 6.5/10 for me. They're solid, but not as groundbreaking as some people make out. The boyband thing they're going for is sometimes a little too poppy for my taste.
>>
PAMP
>>
post yfw kevin abstract gets killed at a show
>>
>>74845473
;w;
>>
s1 - 6/10
s2 - 7/10
>>
>>74838938
why such a lazy azz cover
>>
>>74845543
I like it better than the s1 cover t.bh
>>
>>74838938
Well I fucking hate gay people and haven't listened to this yet so probably 1-3/10
>>
>>74838938
there is nothing unique or interesting about this group or the music they make
>>
Why did Fantano praise brockhampton because he's gay but then pan arca (who is also gay). I think he should rate arca a lot higher now.
>>
Is there a link?
>>
>>74846837
>stale cookie cutter young hip-hop collective
I SLEEP
>they're gay
REAL SHIT??!?!?!
>>
>>74838938
9 no bad songs for me
i'd rate saturation I as 7.5 or 8
>>
Reddit: The Album
>>
Odd Future: 2017 Edition for whypipo that think Tyler, the Creator's misogyny is too spicy.
>>
All sodomites ITT please kys
>>
>>74847122
how
>>
Sat 1 = 7/10
Sat 2 = 5/10
>>
What's going on in 2017 that has the world mistaken obnoxiousness for passion and intensity?
>>
6.5/10

Too choppy and fragmented
>>
>>74840658
Your opinion was exactly the same was Fantano tho
>>
>>74846864
Is this bait
>>
>>74840130

Pretty much sums it up for me
>>
>>74845543

I think that's intentional. It's the aesthetic they're going for
>>
I'd give it like a 6. I don't watch baldthony. I admit a huge portion of the appeal comes from that fact that they're around my age, energetic, and not wageslaves, so my enjoyment is mostly vicarious. I'd be shocked if anyone above the age of like ~28 likes Brockhampton.
>>
it's reddit tier garbage that wouldn't get any attention if they weren't gay
>>
>>74840690

>making your old work seem unlistenable

goddamn some of yall are dickriding s2 too hard
>>
>>74839217
agree
>>
6/10. It's good, but I feel like it's only being considered "fresh" on the basis of it not being a trap album or a Kendrick album.
>>
Listening to the first track, sounds like OF to me, what's the hype?
>>
>>74840526
the standards in the rap community are at an all time low
>>
>>74852129
Caz shut the FUCK up I fucking hate you so much you retarded piece of shit coon.
>>
>>74852129
Caz shut the FUCK up I fucking hate you so much you retarded piece of shit coon.
>>
File: Cohh1sCUMAA5eus.jpg (101KB, 1170x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Cohh1sCUMAA5eus.jpg
101KB, 1170x1068px
>>74852129
what??
>>
>>74852129
>>
>>74852177
wrong thread my bad
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 351x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 351x359px
>>74852129
>>
File: zgVM8_s-200x150.gif (705KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
zgVM8_s-200x150.gif
705KB, 200x150px
Who posted this
>>
can a nigga get a dl link
>>
>>74838938
>worst track: jello

still pissed, it was a great followup to queer and the rhythm switch after matts verse was insane

Gamba easily the worst track
>>
>>74852006
>sounds like OF to me

The only people who say this are people who don't listen to rap, because holy shit they're so retardedly different that even fucking braindead vegetables can discern the difference.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.