[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pulp>Suede>Blur>Oasis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Pulp - Different Class.jpg (668KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Pulp - Different Class.jpg
668KB, 1000x1000px
Pulp>Suede>Blur>Oasis
>>
Mansun > Suede > Pulp > Blur >>>>>>>>>>>>> Oasis
>>
>>74832668
I didn't include Mansun because they go beyond britpop.
>>
>>74832627

The Stone Roses>Pulp>Blur> Suede>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Oasis?
>>
Blur is literally the only half-decent band out of those four, and they only had about two full albums worth of good songs
>>
early The Verve > *
>>
>>74832740
Suede and Pulp both have three good albums.
>>
Suede > Cast > Pulp = Oasis (would be oasis first if they didn't fuck it up with BHN) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Blur
>>
Blur is patrician
>>
>>74832813
Green Day for the UK
>>
You can spot a pleb a mile away when he underrates Suede

Dog Man Star is the single best british rock record released in the 90s
>>
>>74832848
This. It can be compared to Loveless and Ok Computer.
>>
File: JarvisCocker.jpg (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
JarvisCocker.jpg
83KB, 640x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ZLhnBYEXc

Leave your make-up on and I'll leave on the light
Come over here, babe, and talk in the mic
Oh yeah, I hear you now
It's gonna be one hell of a night
>>
>>74832882

He's so fucking hot.
>>
>>74832813
The album is
>>
What do you guys think of Supergrass?
>>
>>74832961

Not as good as super furry animals, but better than superchunk. The middle ground of the super bands
>>
>>74832763
Pulp are a meme band who are only mildly popular on here because Jarvis Cocker has some kind of hipster appeal and Suede are to Britpop what Anthrax are to thrash metal, literally no one cares about them besides contrarians

Damon Albarn is a legitimately good songwriter, what Pulp or Suede song is as impressive as Coffee & TV or No Distance Left to Run?
>>
>>74833015

lol
>>
>>74833015
Naw they Greenday in the Uk for sure.
>>
Suede are ok but Brett Anderson really really wanted to be 70s Bowie and that always bugged the shit out of me.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 675x725px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 675x725px
>>74833069
Blur is not UK Green Day at all.
>>
>>74833015
This is Hardcore

The Asphalt World

literally shit on all of Blurs discography. You have no clue what youre talking about. Get the fuck out of here.
>>
The first Stone Roses album is one of the greatest things I've ever heard. Like it's whatever the opposite of wanting to kill yourself is.
>>
>>74833149
Both fundamentally decent songs that overstay their welcome by a couple of minutes. Coffee & TV is more concise and has a more complex harmonic progression than either of these
>>
>>74833145
Okay I admit, Green Day is better than blur I shouldn't have taken it that far.
>>
>>74832836
>>74833069
>le band I don't like is le different version of le other band I don't like xD
>>
>>74832627
>Pulp>Suede>Blu
bands with 1 good song
>Oasis
bands with 2 good songs
>>
File: image.gif (724KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
724KB, 446x251px
>>74833573
Better at writing the same old songs with dem power chords. Blur is more diverse
>inb4 Green Day is alternative rock not pop punk
>>
Blur was by far the most over rated britpop band Damon Albarn is a fucking hack who has chanced upon a few somewhat ok songs. He really should catch AIDS and die
>>
>>74832627
Correct
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.