[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you listen to Death Grips?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: dethgrups.jpg (14KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
dethgrups.jpg
14KB, 350x233px
They're dropping something soon...
>>
>>74831454
they make my pee pee reely hard
>>
>>74831454
whos that guy on the left
>>
>>74831454
They're utterly god tier on every fathomable level. By far the most interesting and innovative group of the century
>>
>>74831481
Currgobane
>>
File: zachhill.jpg (113KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
zachhill.jpg
113KB, 400x600px
>>74831481
>>
>>74831494
Honestly pretty much this. They're truly unique. They scratch an itch for me that no one else can.
>>
File: steroids.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
steroids.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
Best material since NotM
>>
dg is for normie kids who discovered music that doesn't get played in the radio.
i can't see how anyone who has actually expanded their taste enjoying them. unless you're one of those fags who uses music like trading cards to boost your social image. dg is perfect for that.
>>
I don't.
>>
Because it's probably one of the rare hip-hop oriented bands that still make sense to me, as nonsensical as they can be at times.
>>
>>74831743
>Death Grips
>don't get played on radio
https://www.discogs.com/Death-Grips-Ive-Seen-Footage/release/7081386
>>
File: Morrissey.jpg (404KB, 736x1135px) Image search: [Google]
Morrissey.jpg
404KB, 736x1135px
>>74831454
Why do you hang around?
And why-hy-hyyyyy do you come here when you know it makes things hard for me?
>>
>>74831743
damn dg fans btfo
>>
>>74831743
that's a very poor criticism
I don't even like dg but your point is that you don't get why people like them. Then you insult them with something irreverent to their quality.
>>
>>74831821
the point is that this band shares many qualities with your average nu-metal so normie kids can relate, and most of the time it's not a straightforward nu-metal because beats are being made in garagebeat so the image of the band is a bit different (not being labeled as nu-metal by publicists such as p4k) hence a bit more pretentious kind of normie kids can relate as well >>74831494
>>
>>74832029
>garagebeat
shit I meant garageband
>>
>>74831506
kek I thought the same thing
>>
>>74831743
>fags who uses music like trading cards to boost your social image. dg is perfect for that.

not anymore, the next generation are searching a new DG type thing now
and a new vaporwave too
a new Mac demarco too
the cicle repeats
this some teen shit
i want to be the artist fits one of those because i want money fuck you
>>
I've only been on here for two years and when I first heard it, I thought it was complete garbage. Then I kept listening to it and to me the music had an angry tone to it. So much so it started making me angry just listening to it. So now two years later I'm angry and get angrier when I hear death grips.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.