[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY FUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: R-124187-1349004315-5948.jpeg.jpg (84KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
R-124187-1349004315-5948.jpeg.jpg
84KB, 600x600px
>>
Don't get the hype for this album, and this is as someone who heavily enjoys synthpop and 80's music in general.

It's shit.
>>
>>74829722
>>
>>74829722
>>
>>74829693
Guy on the left looks like gene ween
>>
>>74829693
More of a The Hurting fan myself. But yeah - Tears for Fears are hugely underrated these days.
>>
>>74829722
This. Everyone was freaking out about it and I was just like

>It's cool if you don't really like good music, I guess
>>
>>74829896
The Hurting is a more lyrically/thematically interesting album but Big Chair is a more musically rich album.
>>
Go see them live. It was ledgendary. The only flaw was that they covered possibly the worst song to do. Creep by radiohead.
>>
>>74829722

No, it's great. My only issue with it is that The Hurting is even better.

Oh, and "Shout" is trash. I always hated that track. Still a great album though.
>>
UUhhhhacting on ya best beehayyyvuhh.

tuhn ya back on muuuthaanayychuh.

EV-REY BAAHDY WAWWNTS TO ROOL THE WUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH.
>>
Head Over Heels is their best song.
>>
>>74833044

Head over Heels is great but they've done at least a dozen songs better than that.
>>
>>74829896
hugely is correct

their extended versions of the tracks are that much more enjoyable as well

>>74833044
I think so as well...although it holds a special place in my heart
>>
>>74833044
Only when part of the Broken medley
>>
>>74829693
The Working Hour is my favorite track, fucking amazing song, its sad its over-looked because of their big hits like Everyone wants to Rule the Worlld and the 7000 covers of Mad World
>>
>>74833372
This right here. I was always a fan of TFF but when I heard the working hour I was blown away. I strongly urge anyone, fan or not, to listen to that song
>>
Everybody Loves a Happy Ending was a great album.
>>
>>74829693
why are americlaps always sperging out?

every 2nd thread has someone going >LE HOLY FUG DEWWD!

calm down, you hysterical faggot
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.