[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we fix classic albums

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Whitelightwhiteheat.jpg (15KB, 296x300px) Image search: [Google]
Whitelightwhiteheat.jpg
15KB, 296x300px
>Side one:
1. I Heard Her Call My name, 15 minutes long, and with Cale's viola overdubbed
2. Guess I'm Falling in Love, but fuzzed up
>Side two
1. White Light/White Heat
2. Sister Ray
>Move the gift, lady godiva's operation, here she comes now onto S/T

Now it's the greatest of all time
>>
File: IMG_3492.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3492.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>74824787
Actually good idea.

>Have more Ice Cube and Eazy E
>Take out the dumb filler remix tracks.
>Add actual aggression
>Make the instrumentals more hardcore and have Express Yourself be the "happy song with the nice uplifting beat"
>>
>>74824787
>the gift, lady godiva's operation, here she comes now onto S/T
that would make the self titled shittier desu just throw those is the garbage
>>
>>74824787
WL/WH isn't a real album it's just a Sister Ray vehicle
>>
>>74824890
Nah, they're alright but definitely drag down the rest of White light white heat
>>74824868
That filler does get irritating
>>74824937
Bait but that's kind of the point of my fix; make the album one long fuzzed out noise rock drug trip with sister ray as its climax.
>>
>>74825083
>make the album one long fuzzed out noise rock drug trip with sister ray as its climax

It would still just be a bunch of shit songs paired with Sister Ray to fill out the length
>>
>>74825118
>I heard her call my name
>White light white heat
>Guess I'm falling in love
>shit

You must be 18 to post on this board
>>
>>74824787
you're fucking dumb
the gift, lady godiva's operation and here she comes now are all fantastic tracks and without them wl/wh would not be as universally acclaimed as it's become

and there's a reason guess i'm falling in love never made it
>but all fuzzed up
lol, yeah, you clearly know what you're talking about
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.