[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SAT 2 Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

This is amazing honestly all the way through. The production is gorgeous, each song has a killer and unique beat, greats hooks, good mix of voices and personalities, etc. One thing that annoys me is there is a lack of originality with the flow, especial Ameer where it becomes basically just say one simple phrase over and over.
>>
top 5:
>QUEER
>FIGHT
>GUMMY
>SUNNY
>CHICK
>>
>>74822375
literally a group whos hype relies solely on reddit
>>
reddit
>>
>>74822462
I don't give a fuck about arbitrary labels or the personalities of people who enjoy this. If it's good it's good, and this album is probably the most refreshing hiphop album in years.
>>
>>74822375
I fucking love Merlyn's voice
>>
Ah, OF but with more white people
>>
>>74822408
>no JUNKY

what are you on?
>>
Really like it, I've saved almost every track off it, my top 5 in no order is probably
>TEETH
>JUNKY
>QUEER
>FIGHT
>CHICK
I think I like it more than the first one
>>
I adore this album there isn't a single song i don't like. Easy 9/10 for me, maybe a 10 once I've had time to dissect
>>
>>74822375
desu, rap is one of the few genres that got better with time, i think that this is a better album than anything dre, snoop dogg, eminem or preety much any old school rapper ever released
>>
>>74824042
bump
>>
Sweet is too good
>>
>>74824042
>>74825178
Bait
>>
GAMBA stops this from even having the possibility of being better than SAT I. It just leaves such a bad taste in my mouth, and it's the only skippable song across both albums.

>JUNKY
>SWAMP
>GUMMY
>SWEET
>JELLO
>>
>>74825336
Actually maybe swap JELLO for FIGHT. They always do a good job picking the singles because I feel the quality difference is so huge between singles and the rest of the album. JUNKY SOTY TBQHF
>>
>>74825361
that was my problem with the tapes so far. most of the best songs are the ones youve already heard
>>
File: 1445989294272.png (594KB, 785x820px) Image search: [Google]
1445989294272.png
594KB, 785x820px
>great hooks
>>
>>74825418
cant deny it
>>
Way less diverse and interesting than Sat 1. It's straight pop rap and 90s boy band music the entire album, I really miss the rock influence and edge Sat 1 had. All the best tracks being released as singles hurt it too imo.
>>
QUEER has the greatest hook they've ever written and ever will write.
The weird thing about it is that it kinda shows how mediocre a lot of the rapping is when it's next to the sweetest and catchiest hook and production.
>>
Really really good singles. The rest isnt as great but overall its really good.
>>
>>74825603
It's definitely up there with GOLD
>>
My favorites from both albums are FAKE and TOKYO. What is different about me?
>>
>>74825641
neck jet respect!
>>
>>74825248
dre aged like milk
>>
>>74822375
Does anyone have a zip?
>>
>>74824042
I would agree that hip hop got better with time with abstract and experimental hip hop only coming up in the very late 90's/early 200's, but I wouldn't say that this is better than Dr Dre or Snoop Dogg.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.