[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i s . i t . t r u e ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: reputation taylorswift grimes.jpg (121KB, 1013x471px) Image search: [Google]
reputation taylorswift grimes.jpg
121KB, 1013x471px
grimes on tay tay's reputation album

possibly on one of these tracks:

Sea To Sky
Rocketman (possible Elton John cover??)
With Clover To Cover Me

post info or rumors if you've got 'em
who else will guest?
speculate away
>>
where did you hear that?
>>
runner at a studio
>>
>>74817283
I only know that Grimes liked one of the snake gifs on Taylor's instagram
>>
Taylor swift is taking over the vocals of tool.
>>
anybody got a link/source/anything about this speculation?
>>
File: pic.jpg (367KB, 970x1754px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
367KB, 970x1754px
>>74817140

it could be possible. grimes announced few weeks ago that she did a top secret track with an artist she likes. on pic related you can see that she's a fan of taylor swift.
>>
>>74817685
Oh god please fuck off retard
>>
>>74817685
She said that when asked if there will be features on HER next album, though.
>>
>>74817924
Wyy do you care so much?
>>
>>74817728
gtfo
>>
>>74817685
That article. Is Grimes officially autistic/reterded?
>>
File: Grimes_finger.jpg (86KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Grimes_finger.jpg
86KB, 1080x1080px
there is this awful tendency to mix grimes with every shit artist for cheap attention.

Please stop!
>>
>>74818001
no. that's you.
>>74818574
this. it's embarrassing to use her name as a bait to promote all those hacks who can't stand on their own name.
>>
>>74817140
This would be fuckin' a if true.

>>74817283
More details?
>>
>>74817685
>a bunch of shitty radio pop
>oh yeah and Swans teehee
Embarrassing
>>
>>74817685
>someone went up to her saying they liked to stare at her skin and licking his lips
>this was back in 2012

What the fuck is wrong with her fanbase
>>
>>74818574
are we sure grimes isnt actually a trap she looks pretty flat there
>>
>>74820200
Acid
>>
This is more cancerous than Pripyat's dust.
>>
>>74817685
what a shit taste.
>>
>>74820200
that's not her fanbase. that's one creepy asshole who isn't even a fan, but a lustful prick. big difference.
>>
>>74820347
shit taste because she doesn't listen to your shitty favorite music?
>>
>>74820200
He probably did it on a dare
>>
>>74820751
no because she listens to shitty music, it's that simple anon.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.