[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really like this album, music for this feel.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: b2c57163.jpg (1MB, 1425x1425px) Image search: [Google]
b2c57163.jpg
1MB, 1425x1425px
I really like this album, music for this feel.
>>
idk, youd probably be into https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FRFcE-jsQo
>>
Wow anon way to add to the shitfest of bad taste here on /mu/ how is your life so boring you find this shit even acceptable to listen to, let alone actuakly enjoy? Do the words vapid and worthless mean anything to you? Because that's the kind of garbage you consume when you listen to trash like this. How do you even exist when life is so banal that shit like this excites you? Are you tone deaf? Did you mistakenly post this instead of something good, like Limp Bizkit or Smash Mouth? I bet you like trash like Radiohead, Slint, Mineral and The Antlers too you uninspired soulless husk of humanity. Where is the fire of the divine in you? Do you not realize music is meant to be more than mumbling over acoustic guitar? I deeply hope you are just meming for attention, because if you honestly enjoy this I will lose approximately 666 faith points in humanity, and I'm already in the negative trillions on that scale. Do me a favor, throw this album in the trash where it belongs, delete it from your hard drive, clean your cookies and never, ever go down that bland, uninteresting road again!
>>
the one up downstairs
midwest pen pals
clever girl
chinese football
>>
File: 1403832928028.jpg (15KB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
1403832928028.jpg
15KB, 320x272px
>>74814105
got this shit on 750 print gold vinyl
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JKonI8Td_M
>>
>>74814105
Their EP is really good too
Their new album is just meh tho
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.