[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of Mariah Carey?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

What does /mu/ think of Mariah Carey?
>>
I wanna Mariah her Carey if you catch my drift
>>
I want to lick her anus
>>
File: ob_f693dc_myall-2-large.jpg (209KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
ob_f693dc_myall-2-large.jpg
209KB, 800x800px
>>74811676
butterfly era mariah could've turned me
>>
>>74811724

you lost me
>>
File: hors.jpg (21KB, 214x300px) Image search: [Google]
hors.jpg
21KB, 214x300px
>>74811676
boring and also fat now and did a terrible job at new years eve
>>
>>74811676
her songs are badly written and she does too much vocal wankery
>>
File: 51514.jpg (22KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
51514.jpg
22KB, 500x499px
>>74811731
Me too, unironically.
>>
Would unironically be her human toilet when she was at her peak.
>>
I think this of her: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVnnWc4JPkA
>>
>>74811676
I'd still fuck her

Can't sing for shit though.
>>
>>74812145
>Can't sing for shit though
Note: Having range isn't the same as actually singing
>>
Fantasy is a legit great pop song
>>
>>74812175
>>74812145

What is she missing? Genuine question.
Does she straight up miss notes?
>>
>>74812410
Expression. What happens when you sound like a robot and can't convince the listener that you actually believe what you're singing.
>>
>>74812410
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocSApddYHxg
>>
File: christgau4.jpg (24KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
christgau4.jpg
24KB, 300x225px
Mariah Carey [Columbia, 1990]

I swear I didn't know her mama was an opera singer, but then I'm embarrassed I didn't guess. She gets too political in her brave young attack on war and destitution. Elsewhere she sticks to what she doesn't know--love. Debbie Gibson come back, all is forgiven! C+

Emotions [Columbia, 1991] *bomb*

Music Box [Columbia, 1993] *bomb*

Butterfly [Columbia, 1997] *bomb*

Rainbow [Columbia, 1999]

not a real R&B thrush, but good enough to fake it ("Heartbreaker", "Bliss") *

E=MC2 [Island, 2008]

*choice cuts* "Touch My Body"
>>
>>74812371
that album dropped a few classics. always be my baby and that jam with boyz II men were nice
>>
Bland as fuck, but she slept with the right people.
>>
Well, I don't think people listened to her for her music.
>>
>>74812538
>bomb
>smiley face
>D-
>***

how does someone like this even gain a reputation
>>
>>74812820
He got started when people had to rely on print publications for information about music. If he'd been born in the 1980s, he'd just have some RYM account nobody reads.
>>
An entire generation of teenage boys had their first fap thanks to her.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq09UkPRdFY If you don't think this is one of the greatest hit songs of all time, get the fuck off my board.
>>
>>74811724
I wanna Carey her into Ma Riahoom and make her hit some high notes if you dig what im saying.
>>
Her voice is trash now, I guess all those years of doing tea kettle whistles finally caught up to her.
>>
Aren't most of her fans gay men?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.