/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Saturation II Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170828-090253.png (3MB, 1440x2960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170828-090253.png
3MB, 1440x2960px
Anyone else here disappointed TEETH isn't a full length song?
>>
ameer is the lamest member
>lol i deal drugs blame whitey we wuz kingz and shiet
every single fucking verse
>>
>>74807941
TEETH is cool but PERF needs to be a full length song
do you think the non album singles will come with the trilogy box set they said they're doing?
>>
Not really man. I vibe more to this than to S1. It feels a lot less like 2 albums loosely strung together. It does still manage to feel like a sequel, which is pretty cool. Something I think is weird/interesting is that the two most similar tracks (TOKYO and FAKE) are the most underrated from each album.
>>
>>74807971
Yeah he needs to switch it up a bit. It is an improvement over the first album tho.
>>
>>74807941
>the best rapper in BROCKHAMPTON is revealed to be white
what did they mean by this?
>>
Fantano is giving this a 10
>>
>>74808183
How do you know?
>>
>>74807971
same flow every time too
>>
>>74808239
I am fantano
>>
>>74807941
The second half of the record was way better in terms of rapping creativity. Most of the first half was just Ameer doing the same flow over and over and it unfortunately ruins a bit of enjoyment for some awesome tracks.
>>
>>74808277
Shut up melon.
>>
Am I the only one who wants to like these guys but finds them boring?
>>
I think the album is overhyped, but I banged the singles so it didn't sound as fresh to me
>>
>>74808389
I actually really like them but most of the hype comes from them riding off the wholesomememe trend of being a 'nice' OFWGKTA

Saturation I was super inconsistent. Saturation II was better but I still don't think they are the second coming of wu tang except as trendy children.
>>
There are a few songs on this album that I really can't get into. The last 3 songs are alright, but I can't really vibe to it as much as I could the other songs. I had the same issue with Saturation I. It's still a good album though.
>>
When is this formula going to get tiring for you guys? The one guy raps about being a faggot, the other raps about doing drugs, the other uses that same weird voice. I don't know everyone's names, but that one white guy that sings has some seriously cringey moments, namely his part on Sweet.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.