[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Albums where the first song is the only good one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: mista cock isolation.jpg (339KB, 897x897px) Image search: [Google]
mista cock isolation.jpg
339KB, 897x897px
ITT: Albums where the first song is the only good one
>>
>>74805318
boi, fuck you
>>
>>74805318
>albums where ever song is bad
ftfy
>>
>>74805462
I don't get why people hype this album so much. It's actual fucking trash. "Experimental hip-hop" my ass this shit is just basic ass mid 2000s rap music but in shitty quality
>>
>>74798124
>>
>>74805486
>shit quality
What makes you say that? Sounds pretty good to me
>>
>>74805486
Fucking this, thank you, the beats are mediocre at best and lil ugly mane is an awful rapper
>>
>>74805731
>angry black mad whiteboi flows better than his favorite rapper
>>
>>74805908
>angry black
I'm white
>mad whiteboi flows better than his favorite rapper
Lil ugly mane couldn't pull off a decent flow if he's life depended on it
>>
>>74806034
his*
>>
>>74805486

>basic ass mid 2000s rap music but in shitty quality

The album is an homage to Memphis rap. How musically illiterate are you? Get to know the genre you're criticizing first before you make yourself look like an ignorant idiot.
>>
>>74805731
>the beats are mediocre at best
if you don't think this is an exceptionally good beat then idk what to tell you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGF_EUvsEic

>and lil ugly mane is an awful rapper
listen to his verse at 1:42 and then try to tell me he's an awful rapper https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiGAIpONark
>>
>>74806109
Thank you for proving my points
>>
>>74806280
sorry about your shit taste anon.
>>
>>74805318
You first
>>
>>74805486
You never listened to MTI, have you? The only experimental track is the harsh noise in the first track. The rest are a tribute to memphis rap. The production is fucking overwhelming and Ugly Mane's flow is always on point.
>>
>>74805318
Mista Thug Isolation is the best hip-hop album of the decade.
>>
>>74806091
>>74806709
You boys get it
>>
>>74805486
memphis style though got that triple six mystic stylez
>>
it is impossible to not like Lil Ugly, only to not 'get' him
>>
got me fucked up
got me fucked up
>>
Throw Em Gunz is the best track though.

Also that album is like Memphis Rap but with far more sophisticated production. Hell, LUM's work in general this decade has been some of the most sophisticated production work in hip hop alongside clipping.
>>
>>74805486
>>74805731
Smart people itt.
>>
>>74808869
you dumb senpai
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.