[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For me, it's Mark Kozelek

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

For me, it's Mark Kozelek
>>
For you
>>
For me, it is Panera Bread. The best fast food bread
>>
>this fat slob made my favorite album of all time
>>
Can someone recommend me where to get started with Kozeleks music? I've heard a couple of his songs and quite enjoyed them but haven't listened to any whole albums.
>>
>>74805603
Ghosts of the Great Highway, Benji, and Down Colorful Hill are all good starting points. That's how I did it.
>>
>>74803505
(That sandwhich artist made a sub specifically) for me
>>
>>74805603
Old Ramon, Ghosts of the Great Highway, and April are all great. If you like those, start exploring more, but be aware that from Benji onwards his songwriting style had a massive change that you might not like if you enjoy his earlier work.
>>
>>74805750
April is so underrated
>>
>>74805846
>tfw Blue Orchids
>>
He's a big boy
>>
For me its McChicken
>>
>>74806427
sounds good right now
>>
>>74806427
>so there I was, just sittin
>watching the mayweather mcgregor fight and munching on a mcchicken
>and as it often does my mind got to thinkin
>of my beautiful girlfriend Carolyn
>and I just knew that about this I must sing
>when my neighbor died, alone and cold, having choked on a chicken wing
>for me, it's the mcchicken
>>
>>74805081
since most of his music warrants a hug, him being fat is a bless... i mean, hugging a skinny dude ain't that cool y'know..
>>
>>74803505
Literally who?
>>
>>74805603
listen to red house painters and SKM in chronological order

its all pretty solid music, my personal favorites are the two s/t RHP albums
>>
>>74807264
Someone, make this into a Kozelek-esque song.
>>
>>74807264
underrated post
>>
>>74805603
Rollercoaster family
>>
>>74808911
The bass player from Stillwater.
>>
>>74807264
nice
>>
>the summer ends
>the evenings we spent

damn...
>>
File: 866.jpg (20KB, 236x290px) Image search: [Google]
866.jpg
20KB, 236x290px
post rare happy marks
>>
>>74810015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5ahdlRsDfE
>>
File: fibra.jpg (90KB, 640x606px) Image search: [Google]
fibra.jpg
90KB, 640x606px
>benjiposting is dead
>>
>>74810015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MtV3d-6Aps

He seems weirdly happy throughout this whole set, especially given the mediocre reception he's getting from the crowd.
>>
File: IMG_2098.png (61KB, 1054x526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2098.png
61KB, 1054x526px
>tfw you unironically would take a bullet for Mark and think he's the most genius lyricist of the 20th century but he's become a meme because he is fat and old and grumpy and likes to take a giggle at dumb shit
The hurting never ends, like birthdays and old friends
>>
these are my favorites from his discog so far

I enjoy a couple songs off it but as a whole Benji hasn't really appealed to me
>>
>>74811075
Good taste, but you got some meme albums for his RHP career. Try Rollercoaster or Old Ramon.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.