[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go to a Willie Nelson concert?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: ol_willie.jpg (44KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
ol_willie.jpg
44KB, 700x394px
Hey /mu/, I have an opportunity to see Willie Nelson in a few weeks about an hour from where I live.

Problem is, the tickets are expensive (about $100 after those concert fees) and I'm going on vacation at the end of September. I'm also going to go by myself. But I am a pretty big fan, and I'm afraid he's probably going to die soon.

Should I go /mu/ or should I skip it? Anyone see him live recently?
>>
>>74801856
My parents saw him a couple years ago. They said they were amazed how the guy still has the skills and still puts on long shows. Really got their money's worth. Of course this was at Billy Bob's in Fort Worth so he was playing to his people.
>>
>>74801930

So would it be worth the $100?
>>
>>74802323
He played four and a half hours straight. Barely any breaks, deep into the night. They were impressed. More than you get of the main event for most concerts.

But like I said, time and place. People near his home and it was a couple years ago. I don't know what shape he's in today. It was worth a hundred bucks then.
>>
>>74801856
>84 years old
>still plays long shows
hell be fine
>>
Saw him a couple of years ago. Seriously did not disappoint. Plus a pretty cool concert to say you've been to
>>
>>74801856
Apparently he's been having trouble on this tour. It probably will be your last chance to see him alive. There have been a lot of reports of him having to leave after half an hour and not coming back out.
>>
>>74802392
>He played four and a half hours straight

>>74802628
>Apparently he's been having trouble on this tour.

I saw him a few months ago and be played less than 90 minutes. I have seen him several times and this was by far his worst performance...which is still better than most live acts today.

He is a real Legend and American treasure...you only love once and live music experiences can be priceless...go see him just dial back the expectations.
>>
Go
>>
>>74804208
>>74802628
>>74804819

Alright lads, you've convinced me. Buying the tickets now
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.