[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obligatory daily Tool thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Opiate Album Artwork.jpg (56KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Opiate Album Artwork.jpg
56KB, 600x600px
Welcome enlightened anons
>>
>Tool
>good
unironically never come back you fucking loser
>>
Rosetta Stoned is their best song
>>
>>74794813
That must be an ironic post there friend
>>
>>74794771
>enlightened
It's this attitude of tool fans that make me want to punch you in the fucking face, and I say this as a former hardcore tool fan from the 90s (yeah I'm old). There's not a damn thing enlightening about their music except some creative drumming; they are a wanna-be prog band with a guitarist too fucked up on ketamine and too untalented to manage that genre, and with some of the worst lyrics ever writtenl
>>
>>74796297
>fan of tool
>insults every aspect of the band but the drumming
really gets the noggin joggin
>>
>>74796297
>some of the worst lyrics ever written
Obviously you've never listened to Porcupine Tree.
>>
>>74796297
I'm pretty sure OP was being ironic.
>>
>>74796580
>former fan of tool
Couldn't give a shit about them anymore especially with their new age rambling messes of "songs". And yeah, they were my favorite band from 96-99, saw them in concert 5 times during that time period, was a regular contributor on the toolshed.down mailing list. Maynard's lyrics are fucking embarrassing in retrospect, bullshit emo pop psychology that he can barely muster the balls to face his audience when singing nowadays. Dude's an arrogant cunt with middle-schooler lyrical sensibilities. They went downhill fast when Paul D'Amour left the band. Also fuck Danny's gay-ass masonic/OTO connections, only dipshits get who think they are "enlightened" above the "unwashed masses" get into that garbage. And Adam is objectively a drug-addled zombie who's creativity has been steeply declining since Aenima.
>>
>>74797140
Other than the infamous "xbox" track I've never found Steven's lyrics to be particually bad. Sure he is not Leonard Cohen and can come off as cheesy or forced sometimes, but people fail to realise that in many cases he's writing from the perspective of a character, so the lyrics is intentionally goofy. Like on Fear of a blank Planet where the "narrator" is supposed to be a 11 years old kid.
>>
>>74797396
Wow you are a massive faggot who knows literally nothing.
>>
>>74797418
t. butthurt tool prototypical tool fan who can't take criticism from someone who's listened to them for decades longer than you have
>>
File: I.png (72KB, 285x286px) Image search: [Google]
I.png
72KB, 285x286px
https://soundcloud.com/iluminatimusic/iluminati-beat-4

>hip hop
>boom bap
>beats
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.