[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sweet holy fuck.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2372.jpg (178KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2372.jpg
178KB, 600x600px
Sweet holy fuck.
>>
now listen to Ege Bamyasi for a more cohesive and succinct album
>>
Tago Mago > Future Days > Monster Movie > Ege Bamyasi
>>
>>74786981
After you're done going though Can's first four albums, try Miles Davis' electric period. You'll love In A Silent Way, Bitches Brew, Live/Evil, Jack Johnson, and On The Corner.
>>
>>74787087
>>74787120
Future Days>Tago Mago>Ege
>>
>>74787087
>more cohesive
Do you even know what cohesive means?
>>
i wish i liked peking o more
>>
>>74787242
bitches brew is basically tago mago except good
>>
>>74787242
>After you're done going through Can's first four albums, try Soon Over Babaluma and Soundtracks
ftfy
>>
This album is gay this spaghettio nigga shit bumped an X thread off the catalog wtf
>>
>>74787396
Oh fuck off
>>
>>74787404
Nigga we here to talk hip hop and new shit not niggas on acid from the 60s. X just dropped the greatest album of our generation last night and you b bumping his shit off the catalog right when I was gonna bump that shit
>>
>>74787458
Oh shut up. How fucking new are you? Take your garbage rap elsewhere you nigger
>>
>>74787259
>BALAALALAVDKDOGKDMGKSLXMDMSM *piano note going at 500bpm*
I can't say I blame you anon
>>
>>74787493
>>74787259
Peking o takes some listens to click but its amazing trust me
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 453x500px
>>74787396
>Spaghetti-O nigga shit
Fucking kek
>>
>>74787120
no
>>
>>74787259
Start liking the first half, then start liking the climax at the end, then take cocaine and start liking the gibberish section
>>
krautrock is something I never vibed with really. dunno why beacuse i like jam music otherwise.
>>
Good music but too much random noise for my liking tho.
>>
>>74787559
Look at it more like Jazz than Rock, makes it easier to click
>>
>>74787322
>After you're done going through Can's first four albums, try Soon Over Babaluma and Soundtracks, and then listen to Delay 1968 and The Peel Sessions
ftfy
>>
>>74787594
This
>>
>>74787716
>>74787594
lol i think the guy knows how to look at rock music thru a jazz lens if he digs jam bands. not bad advice, but he'd probably do better at vibin w/ it if he just focused on getting entranced rather than focusing on like motivic development in solos or group interplay on some jazz shit.
>>
>>74787837
Oh shut u, go back to your rap thread
>>
Nigga Im a here to talk about XXXTENTACION and KENDRICK and NEW ALBUMS not albums from 1975 or some shit go talk about that with the old folks home we here listening to the 21st centruy get with it u
>>
>>74787875
wtf man, I love Can.
>>
>>74787922
Fuck off and stay in those threads then
>>74788081
Sorry thought you were one of these niggers
>>
>>74788103
>niggers
krautrock was partly about new positive cultural expressions in the wake of the horrors of nazism - your racial slurs are not appreciated.
>>
>>74787922
r/music is waiting for you
>>
>>74788228
Im not being racist anon. Im referring to rhe gangster esque image these rap faggots are helming. Theres nothing wrong with black people or rap but going around acting like a gangster is acting like a nigger in my mind
>>
>>74788362
ok we will not agree on what the usage of these words means, whatever, but at least you're not calling me a pc cuck etc etc. this thing is a digression anyway.

the idea of listening to can like they're a jazz group is interesting, and the limited applicability of this advice actually mirrors its applicability to listening to miles davis' electric period bands, which were compared to Can in a post above this thread. both of these projects incorporate influences from James Brown's funk and from the sound manipulation and cut-up formal designs of Cologne's electronic music pioneer Karlheinz Stockhausen. umm... ah, fuck it, why finish a thought.
>>
>>74788542
I find Electric Period Miles to be almost Krautrock in everything but name. Definitely a heavy influence on the genre to say the least. And no anon youre not a cuck lmao, im not from pol, I just dont like people playing into the image of the low class black man that racists use.
>>
>>74787458
X is fucking shit, yo.
>>
i have a ege beymasi shirt that i found somewhere. should i wear it or will plebs just think i love okra?
>>
>>74788690
Who cares do what you want. Quit worrying about being judged
>>
>>74787248
Correct
>>
>>74787504
ive listened like 30 times

i like it. but just not enough to consider this album one of the greatest ever. same with Aumgn to a lesser extent. i think its great but i dont listen to the whole thing very often
>>
>>74788783
i was half joking. it would just be weird seeing it if i didn't know the album
>>
>>74787922
This.

Fuck off grandpa.
>>
>>74787922
How long have you been here?
>>
>>74789760
Back to red.dit
>>74789800
Clearly theyre a summerfag
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.