[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kanye Stole Chance's Song!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: coloringbookofpablo.png (1MB, 805x600px) Image search: [Google]
coloringbookofpablo.png
1MB, 805x600px
Alright, we should all be familiar with The Life of Pablo and Coloring Book. Two of the most significant hip hop albums from last year. Debate the merits of each if you want, but I wanna talk about the suss shit going on with the first track on each of these albums.
First things first, Ultra Light Beam is a much better song than All We Got. Like, way way better. When I first heard Coloring Book, I was excited to hear Kanye, knowing Ye will blow that shit out for an intro. But then All We Got played and finished up and I was disappointed. I've listened to Coloring Book a lot, and No Problem is the real beginning of that CD, as far as I'm concerned. The rest of the album is good, but it's a gospel album. A hip hop gospel album. You could play Coloring Book for your granny's congregation and they'd love it. But that intro is bogus. And really, it doesn't even match the Jesus theme of the rest of the album. "Music is all we got?" But then on every other track they talk about how you always got baby Jesus in your pocket and everything is cool. It doesn't make sense and it was real fishy.
One day though I was listening to Ultra Light Beam and finally it hit me. Kanye stole that song from Coloring Book and used it to fill out the unfulfilling TLOP. For real yall, Coloring Book is a gospel album. Gospel music everywhere, and it works. So why is it, that Chance and Kanye collaborated and made two intro tracks for 2016 , and Kanye's album got the beautiful gospel music intro? How does that make sense? "Music is all we got" makes a lot more sense in the context of the weird sad clown sideshow going on in TLOP.
Why would Kanye do that? Look at Kanye. That over the hill pudgy motherfucker. I bet he would fuck over Chance the Rapper just to be selfish. Doesn't even matter that it was his official mainstream debut. Kanye had to have that song for himself. Where the fuck is that Chi Town Stand Up! Kanye? I want that old Kanye. Do I sound crazy here?
>>
I think >r/HipHopHeads would appreciate this post more, newfag.
>>
All We Got is good tho
>>
>>74784902
include me in the screencap
>>74784908
its such a misfit tho
very sleepy
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.