[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was it worth the wait?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

was it worth the wait?
>>
>implying you were even born when they last released
>>
SEVEN YEARS
>>
Yes. It surpasses all of their previous work.
>>
>Before the garden...
>You made that atom...
>Was that some inside joke?
>>
>>74782984
Oh my fuck stop making new threads about this album every day
>>
>>74784385
no.
>>
>>74784385
>doesnt complain when he sees the Grimes and Taylor Swift threads everyday

hmmmmm
>>
It's my beasts, it's my heart, it's so braaaaaaavveee
>>
Triggers my depression as much as devil and god + daisy, so yeah. It lived up to expectations. Wish it had more daisy influences though, really missing the angrier stuff.
>>
>>74784701
I love the softer approach to the album. Less angry, more sad.
>>
Yep, ive listened to it daily since release. Honestly on par if not better than TDAG. Absolutely zero filler and countless memorable songs
>>
>>74784435
I mean, I do complain... literally almost every time there is a grimes or Taylor swift thread ... so
>>
>>74784738
>countless memorable songs
>anon can't count to 12
>>
It's average polished rock.
>>
better than Daisy and YFW, maybe on par with DE in the long run, so yeah, I was not expecting them to top TDAG. I love it.
>>
File: 1500387940483.png (91KB, 680x681px) Image search: [Google]
1500387940483.png
91KB, 680x681px
>>74785145
Its an expression anon
>>
Relistened to Daisy again and mu was right pretty good
>>
>>74785104
sounds like you do a lot of bitching
>>
>>74785201
It's not countless if there are only 12, anon. That's not how that expression works.
>>
>>74786934
Rethoric is a form of expression.
>>
>>74787035
English has rules.
>>
>>74787129
And rethoric doesn't give a damn about them.
>>
>>74787129
Rules are falsehoods anon
>>
>>74782984
No, I like more the Devil and faggots are raging inside my uterus.
>>
Tbh it's their first album I've decided to check out and I can tell it's good but not my cup of tea
>>
>>74782984
literally who?
>>
>>74782984
Yes. Its actually good.
>>
is this cover shopped or is this bitch a vegetable now?
>>
>>74782984
I've listened to it 25 times and I love it more with each spin
>>
I really enjoyed this album, nice to see a decent album at #1. I lived near the singer of this band for years coincidentally, he just recently moved to TN though.
>>
brand new is my fav band
this album is a beautiful way to close out 2 decades of greatness

love the softness, like the slow decline/death of the band but done in a classic way

solid 8.8/10 where tdag is a 10
>>
>>74788940
Opposite for me, TDAG is too angsty lyrically to put at a 10 for me, SciFi has much more mature lyrics and im willing to call it their best work
>>
>>74789021
thats pretty fair, theres a lot of angsty angsty shit in tdag, but just due not only to the genre-defining of the album + its legacy just makes it a 10 i think, without the legacy/the year it was released i would give it a 9
>>
File: 1370139759749.jpg (16KB, 315x310px) Image search: [Google]
1370139759749.jpg
16KB, 315x310px
TDAG is a fucking masterpiece.
SF is also good, but they'll never top TDAG
>>
yo what's up with desert?
I don't remember Brand New ever feeling so blatantly political.
>>
This is the only album of theirs I've listened to so the wait meant nothing to me.
>>
>>74789759
2017 is a very political year anon, and Brand New has always stood against hate
>>
>>74789761
Listen to Daisy and TDAG. All three are incredible
>>
>>74789864
I mean, I guess.
But I don't really think it was the evangelicals the hate was coming from this time.
>>
>>74784385
sorry there friendo
what albums do YOU want to talk about?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.