[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

their best album since Songs for the Deaf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: Villains.jpg (80KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Villains.jpg
80KB, 600x600px
their best album since Songs for the Deaf
>>
>>74782684
That was Like Clockwork, which was better than sftd, ST is also better than sftd.
>>
>>
>>74782720
>4 threads
>for a new release
>with mixed reception
whoa there, motherfucker
>>
I hope Josh can give us a blues rock album one day.
>>
I wish all QOTSA fans would fuck off.
>>
>>74783115
I wish all QOTSA haters would fuck off.
>>
>>74783134
I thought I asked you to fuck off?
>>
With the exception of Feet Don't Fail Me I thought it was absolute garbage
>>
>>74783454
It is garbage, but the QOTSA dickriders can't accept the fact that their fave band put out a shit album.
>>
>>74782684
>"omg best album art ever!!!!!1"
>le pan's labyrinth (2006) eyeball meme hands

oh, and the music REALLY sucks, too.
>>
>>74783510
Super Mario 64 did it first, learn your references.
>>
>>74783501
Have never heard queens of the stone age before other than no one knows and go with the flow, I thought it was pretty catchy.

Will download queens discography as soon as I leave from work.
>>
>>74783415
I thought I asked YOU to fuck off?
>>
their worst album so far, what a major dissapointment. i was looking forward to it like a horny schoolgirl
>>
>>74782751
It's annoying when you don't care about it. Leave the guy alone, it's not like he made seperate thread to complain.
>>
>>74783814
I understand, but it's not like you couldn't ignore them. Hell, other than this release, I usually avoid frontpage /mu/ and go straight to the sharethreads.
>>
>>74783647
You are in for a treat anon. They have one of the best and most consistent discographies out there.
>>
>>74783647
If you like rock music then you're in for a good time.
>tfw I will never listen to SFTD for the first time again
>>
>>74782684
ITT bands that don't have a single bad album
>>
Anyone got a link? The ones in the archive were taken down.
>>
ITS A FUCKING BANGER BOYS
>>
>>74783742
This. I still enjoyed it but I feel like I got my nips hard for nothing.
>>
>>74782684

No it's fuckin not. This album is to QOTSA what Humanz was to Gorillaz
>>
Deaf > R > S/T > Villains > EV > ...LC > LtP
>>
It was bound to be a disappointment after like clockwork imo. Bands always put out their best work after they've been through life-changing emotional shit.
>>
>>74786335
Another album that sounds like any other album from said artist, but their older discography is massively overrated?

I don't think QotSA is that overrated, to begin with.
>>
>>74786623

What are you going on about? No, I mean both albums are vain attempts at over-simplifying their sound to get major recognition.
>>
>>74786925
>I mean both albums are vain attempts at over-simplifying their sound to get major recognition.
>there are people that genuinely think this
this board needs too be nuked
>>
File: 1403226625860.gif (903KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1403226625860.gif
903KB, 300x200px
>>74783115
You first cunt.
>>
>>74782684
I wont listen to this illuminati nonsense
>>
>>74782684
Thats weird since like clockwork is beter than songs for the deaf
>>
Best songs are Evil Has Landed and Feet Don't Fail Me. Maybe even Villains of Circumstance too, but they're just aging with that song. This is their softest release yet, gracefully gliding into being sad old rock performers.
>Mark Ronson was a mistake
>>
Is it just me or is SFTD immensely overrated? I've loved every single QOTSA release except that one (and villians), I find it to be their weakest album. It's got a couple of great songs but also a a bunch of lackluster songs that really kill it for me. Hope I'm not the only one that thinks this
>>
File: 1502052726120.png (2MB, 987x915px) Image search: [Google]
1502052726120.png
2MB, 987x915px
>>74783115
you seem insufferable
>>
idk what this album sounds like but it got me to listen to kmdfm so its whatever
>>
>>74787877
The album itself is incredibly consistent, I don't even like them
>>
>>74782684
Not a huge fan of this one

But Villains of circumstance is great
>>
The claustrophobic production makes most of the songs feel boring and draggy
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.