[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you show the girl you like a song you made and she likes it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1494269313371.jpg (26KB, 410x368px) Image search: [Google]
1494269313371.jpg
26KB, 410x368px
>tfw you show the girl you like a song you made and she likes it
>>
>tfw you show a girl a song you made and she stops talking to you
>>
File: DI6 9.jpg (68KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
DI6 9.jpg
68KB, 500x375px
>when s he wants to join your project
>>
>>74781503
>tfw you show the girl you like a song you made and she lies to you about liking it to make you feel good
FTFY
>>
>>74781503
>current year
>still liking girls
>>
>>74781557
yeah, girls are gay
>>
>>74781503
>the girl you like
what are you some kind of faggot
>>
>>74781547
this desu
>>
>>74781557
this but unironically
>>
>>74781503
>seeking approval from women on anything

20 years worth of advice: don't do this, ever.
>>
Does she want the D?

Is the girl in question your mum?
>>
She was lying
>>
even if a female COULD appreciate music I'm sure she wouldn't like anything you've made
>>
>>74783588
This is good though because she's lying because she likes you. If she didn't like you she'd just tell you it's shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.