[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please tell me that I'm not the only person on this board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 1503568080181.jpg (117KB, 594x369px) Image search: [Google]
1503568080181.jpg
117KB, 594x369px
who gets really annoyed when some people that I hate find out about a band i like. I mean I'm not even patrician but when I see these pathetic people with 100% plebbit taste I just fucking can't. I like something that isn't popular at all, somehow these people find out about that (probably copy it from me) and now they're "big fans". It really makes me puke. Please don't pretend that you're actually not like that, I know you are and if I need to be honest then I'm really proud of being a fucking asshole.
>>
>>74780840

Weak bait, friendo
>>
Will you keep on posting this until we like it?
>>
File: here (You) go.jpg (76KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
here (You) go.jpg
76KB, 640x920px
>>74780840
>>
>>74780898

God I wanna fuck slutty, trashy Miley
>>
>>74781823
Get yourself a good therapist, degenerate.
>>
>>74780840
nah i used to get like this, there was rhis fat bitch called laurie at my college and shed literally take bands from me and post them on her facebook wall like she was their biggest fan, and made it alot of effort to name drop them at any turn.

e.g

>listening to slug bait in a control room by TG
>"this is horrible how do you listen to this"
>and i explain why i enjoy it and why the disgusting lyrics make it good
>she comes in the next day with a TG shirt, and tries to lecture me on Genesis p orridges life
>she also does this with the coctaue twins, swans and a few other meme bands

its rarely boys who do this, its always girls or very feminine superficial boys
>>
>>74781889
I'm OP and that's exactly what I'm talking about. It's even worse because some of these people have lastfm accounts and they follow me on it. So they like on facebook almost every band I like and when you go to their lastfm profiles then they don't even listen to these bands. If you ask them what songs they like of them then they usually know maybe one song and can't even name one record. It's really frustrating because I actually listen to these bands and spend many time to find interesting stuff and then listen to their whole records while for them is just like "fashion". They like something on facebook and feel "cool", they don't really give a shit about music. It's like this nirvana posers video that someone post in here like maybe month ago, they just don't wear their t-shirts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4TztEHYxeM
>>
File: 1503597499269.jpg (155KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503597499269.jpg
155KB, 720x960px
>>74781889
Its usually ugly Dudes that can't compete with guys in terms of looks or other conventional ways so they fall back to competing with music. Lol.

This combo of insecurity and vanity is horrible and only gets worse over time. This is why you should try to avoid people that use taste display attention whore shit like lastfm or rym, as they are pretty much always boring failed normies.
>>
this cringey shit again
>>
Why do yall have to get all autism about it tho
>>
>>74782550
>>74782596
it is always insecure people; laurie for example is a text book tumblr feminist, haircut, outfit and personality literally down to a T, and ive noticed other people in the past who """take bands"" bands from me share a similar insecurity, they use the band to further their """coool guy cred"" or what ever image theyre trying to portray

>yeah man i love throbbing gristle
>i hate this please turn this off haha
>this is throbbing gristle
>oh haha yeah ik but like im just not in the mood for them right now :)

shes going to the same music uni as me next year and i cant wait to see her get outed by her more attractive peers
>>
>>74782681
its only about bands that i have a personal connection to, e.g a band that i associate with a time in my life or certain feeling, and when i see some fat poser bitch who hasnt even listened any further than the top youtube result go around telling everyone and announcing them as her favourite band it triggers me thusly
>>
>>74782820
Who is Laurie. Implying I pay attention to trips
>>
>>74782820
Please don't tell me that she even wants to study the same thing you study because I've seen this happen. I've seen even very attractive girls doing this copycat thing to uglier chicks (they weren't ugly but were uglier than these chicks that started copying them and it wasn't only taste it was almost everything from their behavior to even make-up) so I don't know if this really is insecurity, it might be just some kind of psychotic problems. You know like they want to feel how to be someone else or they are so boring and have no personality so they stole someone else's personality.
>>
And this is the thing, I (OP) wouldn't mind them listening to music I like if they would really listen to it, not just pretending. But I mind because they're poseurs who "listen" to it only because they think it makes them "cool".
>>
I hate it more when they actually listen and like it.
>>
Op you're a fag for caring this much about other peoples vanity
>>
OP you're not autistic. Music has been co opted by normie women as a fashion statement. I can't tell you how many times I've seen a girl wearing a Death in June shirt in echo park and they have no idea who Douglas is
>>
the obvious samefagging in here is almost unbearable

delete this thread
>>
>>74783150
That's why I don't wear any band t-shirts, I had 1 band t-shirt in my teenage years and it was a band I really liked. But I don't wear any shirts like that anymore outside the house because people always assume that people who do that are posers who doesn't even know that they're wearing a band t-shirt.
>>
Most pathetic thread on /mu/

Kys asap
>>
how many times have you posted this OP? must be the third time seeing it in the past 7-8 days and i dont even browse /mu/ that often.
>>
>>74783482
Everyday and honestly I planned to make it a bait thread and to not answering any responses but I changed my mind. It was really boring to post it here everyday so I don't know how that person who post daily that "does /mu/ like death metal" is doing this for years now.
>>
anyone who says no is lying
>>
>>74783656
He has a bot.
>>
>tfw when people you hate listen to your kind of music and hate it, they're plebs
>if they like it, they're just trying to act cool
how to fix this autistic thinking?
>>
File: 1503077096609.jpg (20KB, 328x312px) Image search: [Google]
1503077096609.jpg
20KB, 328x312px
>>74782859
even if /mu/ shits on you, I know exactly how you feel. you are not alone. I dont give a fuck if i'm some kind gatekeeper or autist or whatever they call me. It fucking triggers me.
>>
>>74783893
>>74782859
Stop listening to and emotionally connnecting with plebshit then.
>>
File: 1503581569680.jpg (94KB, 487x587px) Image search: [Google]
1503581569680.jpg
94KB, 487x587px
>>74783912
I will never stop connecting to angry gay Englishmen banging on trash cans. I have brain damage and industrial makes me feel good. Normies just don't understand a genre about the plight of the white ghetto working class. Al no one ever wants to talk about or enjoy listening to ambient IRL
>>
>>74783912
It's not plebshit, these people pretend to like it so it can't be plebshit. If this was plebshit they wouldn't have to pretend to like it but they would really enjoy it. But they just pretend to listening it so it's more like pleb filter because they can't really like it.
>>
>>74784025
You should use your psychic powers to do good instead of fellating your ego.
>>
>>74783974
You listen only to early real industrial or you like modern "industrial" music too (like early Skinny Puppy)?
>>
>>74784130
I love the whole spectrum. I listen to very early stuff, electro industrial, post, EBM, techno industrial, dark ambient, neo folk. I listen to it all, and there is always new shit to discover. Even some lo-fi since alot of early industrial demos can be just straight lo-fi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg1Vc9Cfleg
>>
>>74782550
swoosh eyebrows
>>
ya I agree
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.