[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>average /mu/tant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 6641972.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6641972.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
>average /mu/tant
>>
>>74780346
you're not a true /mu/tant unless you own a copy of ITCOTCK on vinyl
>>
>>74781395
who would want to be a /mu/tant
>>
>>74781395
>2000+17
>owning outdated formats
You need to go back >>>/reddit/
>>
>>74781414
isn't that just a term for people who use /mu/ often
at least thats what ive always thought it was
>>
>>74781426
enjoy listening to analog songs digitally and knowing you'll never hear the real deal
>>
>>74781426
vinyl sounds different than digital, always have, always will.
>>
>>74780346
>average /mu/tant is a white guy with a vinyl copy of ITCOTCK
I guess? What point are you even trying to make?
>>
>>74781426
If you enjoy it more why the fuck not
>>
File: IMG_5213.jpg (84KB, 636x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5213.jpg
84KB, 636x382px
>>74780346
>>
>>74781651
if you mean that the actual music is layered with the various cracks pops and sizzles which were not the intention of the artist and simply a byproduct of the format then yes, you're right

if you're talking about
A N A L O G
W A R M T H
then please note I am tracking your IP address, can and will find you, and will brutally harm you while recording your screams so that I can press them onto vinyl so that you can listen to them on repeat while you bleed out you IDIOT
>>
>>74781705
This.
What the fuck were you expecting?
>>
>>74780346
nice shirt you fucking plebeian
>>
>star wars
>ITCOTCK
>Death Note
>Tank Girl

kys
>>
>>74781775
holy H E C K I N G shit dude
>>
>>74781651
we've been through this. digital is the superior format in every way. collecting vinyl is ok if you like holding the lp in your hand and supporting the artist, you are a moron if you unironically buy them for audio quality or 'because they sound diffferent' kek.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.