[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a reminder that this is really good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: BrandNewScienceFiction[1].jpg (91KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BrandNewScienceFiction[1].jpg
91KB, 600x600px
Just a reminder that this is really good.
>>
Thanks for the reminder!
>>
I know my man. I have a compelling urge to talk about it. In The Water and Waste are perfect. I find there's two types of Brand New fans, and the ones who appreciate the heavier songs in their discography don't like this album.

I want Jesse to create a solo folk album.
>>
>>74776054
It's hard to find someone who understands
>>
It really is
>>
bump, why wont anyone discuss this album with me? Batter Up is really growing on me but anyone else feel like In The Water would be a perfect ending track?
>>
>>74776801
yeah Batter Up is most definitely my least favourite
>>
>>74776917
>It's never going to stop

Its a grower
>>
>>74776917
Batter Up is great

I think the variety of "favorite" tracks between the people here just proves how good the album really is.
>>
Just finished listening to it for the first time, I thought it was incredible. I don't even listen to this band often, but sonically, this album was marvelous.
>>
I honestly think this is their best. I'm biased towards farewell albums, but this album still met and exceeded my expectations. Can't Get it Out is their best song they've ever made
>>
File: jennie 02.png (530KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jennie 02.png
530KB, 1280x720px
LETS ALL GO PLAY NAGASAKI
>>
>>74777049
Interesting, I didn't like it that much at first but when I really sat down and focused on it I loved it.

>>74777028
Agreed, I hear people love Could Never Be Heaven but I'm not a big fan. I appreciate the difference of opinion.
>>
It's an album that I needed, perfectly describes my feeling. It is very mature while still being about human psyche, feeling raw yet mature, it is hard to pull that off, and in my opinion Brand New always sometimes went into childish territory in their early albums when they went for lyrics that focused on one's pain (Deja).

I'd go as far to call this the best album from them, it has something other albums don't, the cold feeling it gives me is something I can't quite describe. It feels like depression was put to words and music in its most honest depictions.
>>
Imagine, some 14 year old kid out there is loving this album and is in the process of discovering Brand New's entire discography, just like a lot of us did with Devil & God.
Brings a tear to my eye
>>
>>74777102
make em whistle like a missile....bomb bomb.
Is that the link to the picture?
>>
I'm just glad they finally put it out. I'm loving Waste and so much goddamn
>>
>>74777954
lmao, my nig
and the stay mv was in a post apocalyptic world btw
>>
I know it doesn't sound that similar but I still half expect this to start playing after the beginning chords of Same Logic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NPBIwQyPWE
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.