[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The end of Swift?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

>Look What You Made Me Do
>1.58 / 5.0 from 408 ratings

Is Swift, dare I say it, finished?
>>
>>74775335
no
>>
rym ratings are irrelevant for pop stars
>>
hahaha
>>
>>74775335
It is a hit blow to her carreer and will make her realize that she has to come back to her origins.

Her best album will come in 2019
>>
The media loves to shit all over her now because Kim Kardashian and Beyonce are some autistic obsession of Twitter's. I like this better than anything from her self titled album.
>>
>>74776072
>Beyonce
Literally "yaaaaaaas queen slayyy" incarnate.
>>
rym has more black users than I would've thought
>>
>>74775959
RYM has gone full poptimist though, a 1.58 now would be like 0.34 in 2004
>>
>>74776088
I fucking hate her. There are retards on Twitter who shit on LWYMMD but unironically think this trash is better:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4YRWT_Aldo
>>
>>74776190
It doesn't matter if they like pop or not, nobody else cares.
>>
>>74775959
rym ratings are irrelevant in general
>>
stupid fucking cunt i hope she gets aids
>>
>>74776213
Beyonce is peak pop, honestly. I dare you not to enjoy this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob7vObnFUJc

and that's all before her self-titled conceptual turn
>>
>>74776233
Her old stuff, maybe. She grew too big for her britches and new she's a Twitter meme. Her fanbase is even worse.
>>
File: Taylor.jpg (73KB, 1023x559px) Image search: [Google]
Taylor.jpg
73KB, 1023x559px
*BRAAAP*
>>
>>74775335

Lol, she destroyed Kanye West so his fanboys are trying to get her low ratings. Butthurt.
>>
>>74777485
It's more like Kim Kardashian obsessed nignogs than it is Kanye. I don't even think the song's about Kanye. They're partly freaking out because she's releasing her album conveniently on the day of his mother's death.
>>
>>74776324
This.
>>
>>74775335
>trusting the masses on the quality of an art form

yeah gonna be a no from me dog the song is good a little corny in places, but still all around fucking solid. Girl's gonna do numbers.
>>
>>74775335
Made her do what?
>>
i dont understand why people think this is so much worse than her 1989 stuff
>>
>>74777485
this

or maybe the song is just bad
>>
File: 1503634703163.jpg (110KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1503634703163.jpg
110KB, 1200x630px
>>74777539
>I don't even think the song's about Kanye.

>"I don't like your tilted stage"

The kingdom lines are most likely references to the whole king imagery used in MBDTF art, too
>>
>>74778073
>"I don't like your tilted stage"

or could it mean a person holding someone at an unfair advantage.

You're adding the narrative to the song. Not her.
>>
>>74778083
Are you trying to be retarded
>>
>>74778083
It's most likely a Kanye reference hidden behind the definition you gave to the line.
>>
>>74778092
no, i'm just saying, you're the one repeating media tabloid drama willingly. This is a music board.

Discuss the music and the song. Not all the excess shit.
>>
>>74778113
>Music can't have any outside context
ok
>>
I don't think this song is great or anything but oh my god is RYM up its own ass these days, a bunch of writers who don't even get paid for their work roleplaying like they're a part of the music industry, i never really noticed it until this year they're little wannabe dadrockers
>>
>>74778119
That's not what I'm saying you fucking idiot.

They are playing you like a fiddle, making you continue to this endless fucking drivel that adds nothing but creates animosity and distracts from the music and the saddest part is that you can't even realize it.
>>
>>74778138
I haven't listened to the song but ok
>>
>>74778138
I'm >>74778073 and >>74778111.
The other replies are by another person.
>>
>>74776790
*BRAAAAPPPFFFFFSSSSsssss* *FLUPFLUPFLUPFLUPFTPPPPTTTSSSS*
>>
It's just "I'm too sexy for my shirt" with tay tay singing it
>>
>>74775335
>1st time hearing: hm.. its not that good 2nd time hearing: wait this is catchy.. 3rd time hearing : nvm im addicted to this song
Are her fans in denial or will just eat up anything she releases?
>>
>>74775335
Swift has no creative control. Her masters realized that whiteness is no longer hot so they have to tank her to make room for the next manufactured pop idol.
>>
>>74775335
>going for heel aesthetic album, maybe?
>ends up kinda just cutting into Sky's admittedly wasted aesthetic
>Antonoff keeps getting work as an aluminum Christmas tree paper tiger version of Reznor who is clearly what she really wants at this point
>Mitch McConnell and Max Martin are the same fucking person in different human outfits
>2017
maybe this will be the final nail in modern pop's weird need for all the performers to self-mythologize on every album and get us back to eclectic character pieces, city ballads, sci fi, horror movie sequences, actual love songs

>>74776213
unironically like this video at this point, the words are trash but she's a genuine article performer and her talent as an exec. producer / puzzle maker have proven to be of highest caliber
>>
>>74776088
>>74776152
>>74776152
>>74777485
taylor swift is a pasty, hollow beyonce impersonator on this track
>>
>>74778138
>They are playing you like a fiddle, making you continue to this endless fucking drivel that adds nothing but creates animosity and distracts from the music and the saddest part is that you can't even realize it.
wow since when was Taylor alt-right?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.