[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Replay Value of Music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1485239944121.jpg (6KB, 208x249px) Image search: [Google]
1485239944121.jpg
6KB, 208x249px
Have you listened to an album so many times that it lost the effect on you it once had? You enjoy the album and would still consider it one of your favorites, but after so many listens, your feeling about the album goes from "This is amazing." to "It's pretty good."

I would say that some albums have good replay value, but others just get old after a while. Or am I wrong and are all albums like this?
>>
WINNER: the most mundane post
>>
>>74774522
That's happened with literally all of my music, and I'm not really finding anything new that I like either. Think I've grown out of the hobby.
>>
>are all albums like this?

Actually everything is like this. Have too much of anything and it'll eventually bore you.

/endthread
>>
File: against the night.jpg (228KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
against the night.jpg
228KB, 1000x1000px
>>74774522
Pic related is the album that got me into albums and music as a whole. I listened to it a fuck ton. Now I have to be in a specific mood to really appreciate it as much as I used to.
>>
>>74774652
>>74774644
they get it
>>
>>74774652
pretty much
>>
its why I only listen to my top 10 albums three times a year max

ruins the magic
>>
>>74774522
yeah this is why i try to listen to an album a lot (if i like it a good amount) over a short period of time (like a month). that way when i go back to listen to it not only am i not tired of it but it brings a wave of nostalgia of whatever i was doing at the time when i listened to it a lot.
for example i really enjoy listening to cadillactica because it brings back a bunch of memories from highschool. feels great man
>>
>>74774777
actually slight correction it can span from a week to a few months, but there are some albums that i always listen to and dont really get tired of like lonely city by specifics, which i found in 9th grade and still listen to today but its a once and a while thing like >>74774698
said
>>
>>74774777
>cadillactica in high school
>realizing people were in high school in 2014

hello darkness my old friend....
>>
>>74774810
i had a feeling saying that would get me this kind of response kek
>>
>>74774810
yeah jfc man its scary
>>
>>74774522
I dunno, I think at least for me there is some music that doesn't get old. If I like it enough, it still blows me away every time I listen to it just because nothing scratches the itch like it does. A lot of the time I have to push myself not to just listen to my favorites all the time.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.