[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of Ninja Sex Party?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 4599703-nsp.jpg (546KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
4599703-nsp.jpg
546KB, 1920x1920px
What does /mu/ think of Ninja Sex Party?
>>
>>74773424
Danny is a good guy. It's a shame they still make "penis jokes" at the age of 30.
>>
>>74773465
i think thats the whole point is to show how retarded they are
>>
>>74773465
>age of 30
Nigga one of those guys is 40 and a father, and the other one is only a couple years behind.

I'm not saying they're too old. Just that there's no cutoff date on a good quality penis joke.
>>
Brian is a genuinely good producer and Dan is a genuinely good singer, if they wanted to they could've been a fantastic serious synthpop band. But as is, they're a pretty good comedy band.
>>
>>74773424
Danny seems like a really nice guy, his music is kind of "meh" though.
>>
I enjoy them to an extent. They both seem to be really nice guys, and they can get a chuckle out of me sometimes. I can't listen to their stuff a ton though because it grows old for me quickly, but it's nice to come back to once in a while.
>>
>>74773649
this
wish they made a serious album or two, their comedy is fun but there's only so many times you can hear the same joke
>>
File: closestifound.png (65KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
closestifound.png
65KB, 401x401px
>>74773657
That rings true for pretty much everything Game Grumps related desu. Most people involved in them seem pretty nice to hang out with, but I have no interest in their work.
>>
>>74773716
I enjoy Game Grumps, but I'll readily admit to being a pleb when it comes to Youtube.
>>
>>74773424
They're basically a comedy version of this
https://youtu.be/QAzESJ62irI
>>
>>74773708
they did make Under The Covers which is all just covers if that counts as serious
>>
>>74774127

and they're making a follow up album to that.
>>
>>74773424
they suck. Their music is comedic but I have yet to be amused by any of it.
>>
New Skyhill album when?
>>
>>74773708
>>74774127

Dan had a serious band before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDB7oQXewm0
>>
What's their best track and why is it 6969
>>
>>74773424
it's mediocre and gimmicky wacky music for 15 yearolds and people who listen to anime soundtracks.
>>
boring
>>
>>74773626
>there's no cutoff date on a good quality penis joke
There is when your whole career is based of penis jokes.
>>
>>74775068
If anything penis jokes from senior citizens get even better.
>>
>>74773708
>>74774127
Skyhill and Northern Hues
They exist
>>
>>74773649
>>74773708
Danny had a serious band but they never only put one album out, then he struck gold with NSP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceHHkNKu_r8
>>
>>74776098
northern hues is dank
>>
>>74774751
Three Minutes of Ecstasy, no contest
>>
>>74773465
Except penis jokes are the best kind of humor.
>>
it was better when they had no budget, those videos were hilarious but now its all green screen shit and they shoehorn in game grumps on every vid and its lame
>>
>>74776873
Watch eating food in the shower if you havent, its very reminiscent of classic nsp
>>
>>74776883
I never saw this before its better but they still shoehorn in all these other dumbass youtubers and theyre so obnoxious arin's face literally just pisses me off now
>>
>>74774751
fucking agreed, I've listened to a bunch of their other tracks and 6969 is the only one that I'd come back to
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.