[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Streaming Service?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: asd.png (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
19KB, 300x300px
I was going to get Google Play Music because you can upload your own songs and you can download more obscure stuff from YouTube. Is there any incentive to use Apple Music or Spotify?
>>
>>74768175
GPM would be good if I actually got the benefits of YTR in Canada.

But usually the app is buggy, laggy and rather ugly. So Spotify is the best one so far. (Even though it's not that good looking either, at least it works)

Apple Music is mostly good for it's exclusive content and how well it works on iOS. If you don't care about or/and have an Android, go for Spotify or GPM.
>>
>>74768353
Oh I should also mention you can also upload your own music on Spotify. It's just that you have to do it by computer.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (30KB, 901x723px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
30KB, 901x723px
Yeah I just started the free trial for this and am looking for tips or whatever to maximize my enjoyment out of this. Never used any other except free spotify, which I hated.

>>74768419
you can for GPM
>>
>>74768419
>>74768746
just checked app, and yeah, seems only doable via computer
>>
>>74768175
I used to use GPM, currently using Spotify, and i listen to some of the Beats 1 stuff Apple has. Get GPM if you want a good music player you can add stuff to that generally works quite well and lets you add stuff in different formarts, has a great catalogue lets you export your shit when you stop using it and has a shuffle function that works.

Get spotify if you want a good catalogue and absolute fucking crap apps that can't do the bare fucking minimum right.
>>
>>74768175
I have GPM and it works well for me. But as another post said it's helpful if you also use youtube red as you get them both. Most everyone else I know uses Spotify and they're happy with it. I did read when I first started using GPM that is apparently had a bigger music selection. But I don't know if that is still the case.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.