[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crystal Castles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: Capture+_2017-08-24-01-17-16-1.png (1MB, 1440x2112px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-08-24-01-17-16-1.png
1MB, 1440x2112px
She's obviously talking about Ethan Kath. That guy is like the hipster R Kelly.
>>
Why did you make this thread?
>>
Kinda sad she's doing this to gather attention for her new EP.
>>
If you honestly believe anything Alice says about Ethan, you're a very easily-manipulated emotional moron.
She has a long reputation for being manipulative to almost psychopathic standards. Sure, I miss her being the lead singer of Crystal Castles, and I do think it was wrong of Ethan to replace her so quickly with a deliberate impersonator, but Alice is real filthy behaviorally.

Grow up, Anon.
>>
>>74765879
And now 4chan gives her attention. You could practically market yourself on here daily. Like a daily reminder. To talk about an them
>>
>>74765834
hahaha predators my fuckin balls dumb bitch.

>I was a child (15 years old)
>A child 15 yo
>He took advantage of me
>End up in a relationshit with him
>>
>>74765889
Had worse
>>
>>74765889
You do realize he just married Au Vyst, some fan Alice Glass cosplayer he reached out to and started grooming when she was 15? As if bringing in Edith and having her dress, look and sing like Alice wasn't creepy enough. He's that obsessed with the image of Alice and has a pattern of fixation on 15 year old girls.
>>
Fuck you
>>
Alice Glass is a well-known liar and near-sociopath.
>>
>>74766058
Ok
>>
>>74765889
>>74766058
source? not being shitty, i really want to know if there's another side to this, because ethan's actions are pretty damning
>>
>>74766099
I'm pretty sure they're both just shitty people
>>
>>74766099
There's a bunch of tumblrs out there where people posted screencaps of conversations they've had with Alice herself in which she says a bunch of incriminating shit. There was also one where her sister confirms she's pretty grimy.

I'm too lazy to go dig them all back up but they're in there somewhere. It's really complicated.
>>
>>74766114
Yeah this makes sense
>>
>>74766114
This basically most LA bands as well. Crazy how just being in the right circles can get you so far.
>>
The CC drama is too complex to keep up with and not exciting enough to care about.
>>
>>74766099
>>74766114
they probably both are shitty, but you cant really defend a guy nearing 30 dating a 15 year old girl. if she wasnt already fucked up and shitty thats probably what did it.
>>
>>74766339
>but you cant really defend a guy nearing 30 dating a 15 year old girl.

Thats what nature intended
>>
>>74766099
The fact Alice Glass was so easily replaced after 3 albums is pretty damning.
>>
>>74766393
cool naturalistic fallacy that isn't even naturalistic pedo
>>
>>74766430
She wasn't tho? I'm not even a CC fan but everything without Alice Glass has been garbage and widely panned as garbage.
>>
Test
>>
>>74766460
Yeah, did you see the Coachella webcast? Everyone looked bored. The sets with Alice were total chaos. I mean, Edith doesn't even get into the crowd.
>>
>>74766099
>>74766151

Here's the pm's from Alice's sister. Not sure about the messages that Alice sent, would like to see those.
>>
>>74766524
https://www.reddit.com/r/Alice_Glass/comments/5eyava/alice_glass_sister_exposes_jupiter_keyes_full/
>>
File: SMV.gif (9KB, 457x309px) Image search: [Google]
SMV.gif
9KB, 457x309px
>>74766441

sorry to break it to you roastie
>>
>>74766509
Crystal Castles were always shit live
>>
....ethan isn't 10 years older than her
>>
>>74766720
He is if you go by his real age (he's almost 40). His real age and name were leaked a while back.
>>
>>74766430
Um?
Everyone hates Edith because she's not nearly as good at doing what Alice does as Alice herself.
>>
>>74766832
>His real age and name were leaked a while back.
Source?
What's his real name?
>>
>>74766862
>Everyone hates Edith
fuck off alice
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.