[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you guys enjoy this album? Fav tracks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1503004954372-Science-Fiction.jpg (3MB, 4134x4134px) Image search: [Google]
1503004954372-Science-Fiction.jpg
3MB, 4134x4134px
Did you guys enjoy this album? Fav tracks?
>>
Anybody who says In The Water or Desert are good deserves to be permabanned.

Rest of the album is alright but it's nothing breathtaking. Middle of the pack as far as their discography.
>>
>>74762962
Yes. Not as Much as Devil or Daisy, but it's a solid album. A bit disjointed, due to them approaching so many different production styles, but individually there's a lot of good tracks.

Look at this guy over here:
>>74762990
Isn't he funny?
>>
I thought it was disappointing, but I liked out of mana and 137 okay.
>>
File: tumblr_mlpvyj5pho1s3ik60o1_1280.jpg (802KB, 1280x1835px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlpvyj5pho1s3ik60o1_1280.jpg
802KB, 1280x1835px
>>74762990
I think desert is ok. Not as good as Devil or Deja but better than daisy
>>74763021

You liked daisy??

>>74763027

Out of mana is great
>>
>>74762990
>In the Water
>Bad
Turbopleb
>>
>>74763288
>Never had it any other way, drowning in the praise
>never had a chance to break apart hard, for them to see

He's literally saying he wrote a bad song on purpose to see how people would react
>>
it's kind of generic and boring
>>
>>74763484
You're literally retarded if you think that.
>>
In the Water is the best song on the album with Could Never Be Heaven the worst. It's a 9/10.
>>
Favorite tracks
>Lit Me Up
>Can't Get It Out
>Same Logic/Teeth
>No Control
>451
>137
>Batter Up
The rest is excellent as well but these are the ones that made and still make the biggest impression on me.
>>
>>74765201
This person is right
>>
>>74765201
>No Waste
>No In The Water
Ya blew it
>>
>>74762962
Anyone else love the driving chorus of 451?
>>
It's never going to stop
>>
>>74765579
this lyric broke my heart, best way to describe any mental illness, such as depression t b h
>>
>tfw theres something worthy this year
>>
>>74766152
This year has been pretty amazing imo senpai.
>>
File: add le violence.jpg (31KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
add le violence.jpg
31KB, 512x512px
>>74766281
This, Brand New weren't the only ones to have an amazing release
>>
>swallow... the pitch? the flows... from the earth?
>>
>>74766326
pic unrelated of course
>>
>>74766424
Swallow the pitch that flows from the earth
>>
The whale is well-rehearsed
Swimming circles in the church
A Cardinalfish says, "Cod is dead"
The whale says, "Get out of my head
Get out of my head
Get out of my head"
>>
Same Logic/Teeth is really good, but Can't Get it Out is the best by a landslide. one of the best songs they've ever made. This might be their best album
>>
Lit Me Up is one of the best songs they've made

Can't Get it Out and Same Logic/Teeth are also great. Everything else ranges from ok to good except Desert because that song is terrible.

>>74763073
Daisy is easily their best album. It's one of the best pleb filters
>>
It lit me up like a rag soaked in gasoline
in the neck of a bottle breaking right at my feet
it lit me up and I burned from the inside out
yeah I burned like a witch in a Puritan town
>>
>>74762962
Yep I sure did. Lit Me Up is hair-raising. I cry when Batter Up.
>>
SOMETHING STIRRING IN A DEEP ATLANTIC TRENCH
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.