[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here and why is it Taylor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 8178214712746421.jpg (158KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
8178214712746421.jpg
158KB, 1536x864px
Who was in the wrong here and why is it Taylor?
>>
>>74758529
Who cares?
>>
>>74758529
cause she white
>>
Taylor.

coz she's a girl.
>>
>>74758532
Clearly Taylor as she literally can't let go.
>>
>inb4 it's been orchestrated all this time to promote both
>>
>>74758529
Clearly Taylor, I'm glad Kanye BTFO of her so people realised how much of a manipulative person she is

Remember the whole virgin facade?
>>
>>74758553
She's a virgin. She clearly can't keep a man because she never gives up the goods. She's a classic cocktease.

Actually she only probably fucks her real dad.
>>
>>74758541
>can't let it go
How?
>>
>>74758550
I was thinking this, actually.
>>
>>74758572
From her latest shitshow

[Verse 1]
I don't like your little games
Don't like your tilted stage
The role you made me play
Of the fool, no, I don't like you
I don't like your perfect crime
How you laugh when you lie
You said the gun was mine
Isn't cool, no, I don't like you (oh!)

:^)
>>
>>74758582
Grimes is terrible please fuck off
>>
>>74758584
lmao
>>
bitch
>>
Kanye never told Taylor about the "I made that bitch famous" line.
>>
>>74758588
I meant it
Fuck grimes and FUCK grimes people
>>
File: cheers.jpg.jpg (15KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
cheers.jpg.jpg
15KB, 227x222px
>>74758599
Salty that Grimes has the most flawless discography of pretty much any modern musician? Is a self-produced artist? Has both popular audience and critical acclaim? Is cute and out of your league? Is a feminist? Fuck you kid
>>
>>74758666
You spelled Kreayshawn wrong
>>
>>74758598
Yeah this. But the new Taylor single is still mediocre tho
>>
>>74759640
agree until "critical acclaim"
>pitchfork 3/10
>metacritic 42/100

critically underrated
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.