[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>L 'VIA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Frances_the_Mute.png (147KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
Frances_the_Mute.png
147KB, 318x313px
>L 'VIA
>>
>>74748641
>LMAO WHAT IF WE STARTED THE ALBUM WITH 5 MINUTES OF STATIC
>>
MY MY MY
>>
>>74748672
lmao guys what if

*hits bong*

guys what if like

*dies from heroin overdose*

FROGS
>>
>>74748641
>HIJA DE MIRANDA
>>
>>74749595
>TU APELLIDO SE CAMBIOOOOOOO
>>
>>74748641
>Le mariachi slip knot meymey xD LMAO SIMPLY EPIC
>>
File: Agadez.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Agadez.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
IV'E GOT A PENIS THAT'LL RIP THROUGH THE VERY FABRIC OF TIME
>>
>>74748641

When you bring the Mars Volta I can't do anything but think of the golden days that are about to come. We can play the harp, what the fuck are you tuning? A-Harp?

A-men. Then he said -"Hey you, out there with the kek lord, can you zozzle what you thought? Always lmao and roflcopter tongue, rustling jimmies in the ancient hall, can you bring lulz to me? I am all for the loot, did he dropped any loot?

Lets go bother Roger! ROGER THAT, ROGER THAT.

I hate the relative people, the sun is not the same and you're not just older but also missed the starting gun, no one told me when to run...

My chaps make me mental ill with their psychedelic crisis and emburst of tall sounds. The worst part of meeting a lot of people is that you actually meet them, I wish I never met anybody.

Mama is gonna help Ruby build the wall, Mexico is the one that needs to protect themselves from U.S, during the tribulation times we'll find peace but the land will be cleansed and many people in the U.S will try to migrate south.
>>
>>74749897
it's actually "pain inside" not "penis"
>>
>>74749970
This guy gets it
>>
>>74750106

Worst part of the story is that we're going through tribulation times and the media is late AF.

We're just exploding from the inside, wrapped as a gift from God. That's what the U.S tactics are nowadays, making countries fight against themselves.

One of my turns Roger, one of my turns. Don't pay for coalitions and support Haram/Isis they both HALAL.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.