[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do only white people like this album, /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

File: dr octagon.png (212KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
dr octagon.png
212KB, 301x300px
Why do only white people like this album, /mu/?
>>
>>74747920
I mean, I hate hip hop, but I like it. Something has to be wrong with it, right?
>>
>>74747920
Really?
>>
>>74748059
Yeah!
>>
>>74748059
I mean, are you white? do you like it?
>>
>>74747920
black guy here.
that shit don't bump in the whip.
>>
File: dr dooom.jpg (121KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
dr dooom.jpg
121KB, 600x600px
>>74748155
Is it just Kool Keith?
>>
>>74748187
nah keith is cool. but his audience is the nerdy types.
shit don't bump so you wouldn't see lots of bruthas rep that shit. tbf doom is sorta like that also. but recent years with the internet hes gotten more black fans.
>>
>>74748217
I know a really white trash guy who is obsessed with kool keith.

He is so white trash he genuinely doesn't care when he goes to Jail.
>>
>>74748155
>>74748217
Stop larping.
>>
File: Photo on 8-24-17 at 8.18 PM.jpg (178KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 8-24-17 at 8.18 PM.jpg
178KB, 1080x720px
>>74748298
i aint larping shit pussy boy.
post your chest now.
>>
>>74748390
post dick
>>
>>74748390
d-dylan?
>>
>>74748390
Jamal you definitely need to eat more chicken wings. Your finger lookin straight Ethiopian mah dude.
>>
So is anybody going to rip the audio off the bonus disc in the 2017 box set or am I going to have to buy it myself
>>
>>74748644
i don't eat meat my nigga. we vegan in this bitch now.
>>
>>74748390
Jamal do not eat more chicken wings
You will be old and fat and that's not what you want.
>>
lol wasn't keith himself upset that this project only resonated with white fans?
>>
>>74748933
he's music is nerdy, there are more nerdy whiteys than black nerds
>>
>>74748390
Wow, you are either a teenager or anorexic.
>>
>>74749016
This isn't true.

Back in the 70's blacks loved Asian kung fu movies and every cinema in the ghetto had asian films on because blacks loved it so much.

Old kung fu films even influence rap music.
>>
>>74749135
it would be a little weird to be a grown man browsing this site 2bh
>>
>>74749192
wtf does kung-fu have to with being nerdy????
dr.octagon has zero relation to fucking asian culture
nigga u trippin
>>
>>74748883
>Being vegan
Not listening to nerdy white hip hop
>>
>>74748155

This. It doesn't appeal to the primitive sensitivities of the negro mind
>>
>>74749318
asian movies = nerd culture
>>
It's kinda fascinating that the people with the most real problems and not fakers like Snoop often tend to not take such straightforward routes.

Kool Keith was institutionalized in a hospital for a while. MF DOOM was legit sleeping on park benches homeless for a couple years after his brother died. MF Grimm actually murdered a dude. Bobby Shmurda was involved in legit gang activity. Kendrick Lamar was involved is some shit as well.

Yet all of those guys do the kind of character work in their music that seems to appeal to white fans more than black fans. Black people instead prefer fakers like NWA and Tupac who were never actually into real shit (less Boyz In The Hood and more Friday as I remember hearing it described somewhere.) There's something very telling about this, though I am not sure what it is.
>>
>>74750205
blame the jews
>>
>>74750205
that's because "blackness" is a theatrical front in and of itself
>>
>>74750205
Tupac was into some real shit. That's why he was shot. I'm not a fan of him either.
>>
>>74750557
tupac went to a private school
>>
>>74750592
and ended up in jail
your point?
>>
>>74750592
And also shot a little kid
>>
>>74750641
he was a poser who didn't have to do bad shit to make money growing up.
>>
>>74750205
What about ATCQ?
>>
>>74750205
>There's something very telling about this, though I am not sure what it is.
you gotta realize tupac and nwa got constant exposure by mainstream media, while doom and the besides bobby. barely got covered besides people who really loved hip hop.
my parents are always focusing us as a race being on tv no matter what the role they're doing. they just get happy seeing a black face on tv doing something.
guys like doom who have suffered and just want to be left alone don't get favoured heavily by the black community. they think hes a weirdo
>>
You know who the most over rated rapper ever is?

Biggie...

Biggies music is Puff Daddy tier... yet some how old heads think he was one of the greatest..

I don't understand why.
>>
>>74750698
in the beginning i'd agree. but whatever role he played became his life and killed him. which is what the black community cares about. reason why ppl like drake, chris brown and chance the rapper has a career
>>74750745
biggie was actually good tho. much better than 2pac
>>
>>74750760
I wish Drake would die...

But then the mainstream would probably just find someone else to sound like him and make the same kind of shit music so it probably wouldn't help.
>>
>>74750801
i actually don't hate drake after i finally gave his stuff a fair chance.
>>
Also why does nobody mention that curtis mayfield was calling himself a nigger and making songs about selling drugs and calling women bitches before 90's rappers ever did?

Did his music perhaps not reach a white mainstream audience like NWAs does?
>>
>>74750557
Tupac was shot when he already big and by other criminals. He "shot" a kid when he dropped the gun he was carrying. His sexual assault charge which he served jail time for wasn't a "he has a tough life" thing but a "he's gotten popular so he thinks he can do w/e"
>>
>>74750841
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCDAfa-NI-M

Forgot link.
>>
>>74750715
Not actually sure. Haven't listened to them or looked into them that much honestly so I won't make a judgement about them.
>>
>>74748059
No, not really.
>>
>>74750745
You're crazy. Biggie was ahead of his time
>>
>>74750810
This. I think If You're Reading This It's Too Late is actually really fucking great, and I really ignored Drake until after Views came out. Views and More Life are a little weak though.
>>
>>74747920
Horrorcore in general is just too spooky for superstitious and good church going niggers, this is why pretty much the only people that actually listen to it are autistic satanists from Finland and Russia
>>
>>74750290
Underrated reply, blacks are in fact profoundly scared and docile village peoples, while (most) europeans are descended from genocidal psychopaths.
>>
>>74750205
>MF Grimm actually murdered a dude
I thought he was innocent.
>>
>>74751756
Oh yeah my bad, I meant narcotics and conspiracy stuff. It was Grimm himself who was a victim in an incident which left his senses impaired for a while and in a wheelchair.
>>
Not true by the way
>>
>>74751697
those docile village people practiced and still practice cannibalistic rituals
>>
>>74752707
Doesn't change the fact that they're a small-minded, provincial and generally peaceful people, while the indo-european peoples are a race of psychopathic killers unmatched in the entire history of planet earth.
>>
>>74749192
Dude, blacks have been into asian stuff since forever and still are. Most of the Fighting Game Community (Street Fighter, King of Fighters, BlazBlue, all that crazy stuff) is black, or at least a sizeable part of it. Same goes for lots of other stuff, like Yu-Gi-Oh. Or how nearly every black rapper does a mention to an anime at one point (mainly Dragonball, but there are others that come up often). Oh, and the Wu Tang Clan naming themselves after a martial arts movie, that's a classic example.
>>
>>74752802
What other examples are there?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.