[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: ToTheBone_digitalCover-Medium.jpg (52KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
ToTheBone_digitalCover-Medium.jpg
52KB, 768x768px
>DUDE RELIGION IS STUPID WOAH
>DUDE BLACK LIVES MATTER AND YOUR EVIL FOR DISAGREEING WOAH DEEP
>DUDE TIRED OF FACEBOOK YOU KNOW
>DUDE CHRISTOPHER NOLAN
>DUDE TRUMP AND BREXIT ARE EVIL
>>
inb4 commies sperging about /pol/ boogeymen

nobody is allowed to have Wrong Opinions™ on /mu/
>>
that's not what the album is about loser
>>
>>74745601
Lmao ur so upset
>>
>>74745601
wtf i love louis theroux now
>>
>>74745601
Which songs are about trump and Brexit or Nolan
I know detonation is about Islam
>>
>>74745648
refuge and detonation are 100% anti-refugee songs. idk why the sjw aren't blowing up over it
>>
>>74745770
>idk why the sjw aren't blowing up over it
because music is haram, they blow up over the sound of nasheeds instead.
>>
>>74745770
This

>Whiny God, who the fuck are you?
>Detonation for the greater good
>Sweating, can hear my heart
>'Cause when the world breaks
>You will feel the blast
>>
Steven Wilson is a cuck confirmed
>>
>>74745648
>>74745756
>>74745770
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_I8QBQ4WXo

Its literally about pro-refugee, anti religion, and anti-brexit, anti trump. Typical ribbit
>>
>>74745898
I hope I'll look this good when I'm 50.
>>
>>74745601
this album is the equivalent of a lame blue checkmark tweet storm under a trump tweet
>>
>what went wrong?

He couldn't sing his way out of a paper bag
>>
File: Neal Morse Band.jpg (828KB, 1200x803px) Image search: [Google]
Neal Morse Band.jpg
828KB, 1200x803px
>Steven tries to write a pop album

A CHALLENGER APPROACHES

https://youtu.be/trh-IqSveak?t=17m37s

lmao steven will always be a mediocore version of other good prog artists.
>>
>>74746247
17:30
>>
>>74745756
Detonation is written from the viewpoint of the Pulse nightclub shooter.

idk about Refuge.
>>
>>74745898
nothing wrong with this ideology, try again
>>
>>74745917
WTF HE ACTUALLY IS 50

Jesus Christ he doesn't look a day over 30
>>
>>74745601
everytime a thread like this is made, it makes me like whatever it's mocking even more.

why are conservicucks so artistically illiterate, bros?
>>
>>74746315
calaise migrant
>>
>>74746347
Since we can't alter our genetics and he's said that most of it is genetic, start with a vegan or vegetarian diet and an exercise regime. If you're not much of a looker to begin with, looking older than you actually are is certainly not beneficial.
>>
>>74746341
I was dumb when I was 16, too.
>>
>>74746620
>y-yeah guys i'm so mature, fuck anything outside of my own culture, that's the mature way to think. if you're not one-dimensional enough to defind yourself by your nationality, you're totally an underage pleb faggot cuck reddit cancer
>>
>>74746362
>illiterate
>literally every great author has revered white america's social mores

hahaha what a dumb faggot
>>
>>74746341
refugees are not your friends.
>>
>>74745770
>refuge and detonation are 100% anti-refugee songs.
Detonation might be anti-islam (more like full on anti-religion) but I cant hear how is refuge anti refugee. >>74745875 Is probably right
>>
>>74746699
>the people who your country let's in MUST be people that you would befriend

conservicucks truly are afraid of any cultures other than their own. Sad!™
>>
>>74746812
Why wouldnt we harbor resentment for 80-iq bags of shit that murder and rape innocent people in Europe every week?
>>
>>74746867
We don't seem to have any issues harboring 80-iq bags of shit who make up a large portion of american citizens. They may not necessarily murder and rape people (generally) but many of them are guilty of comparable atrocities such as white supremacy, inbreeding and being a dallas cowboys and/or new england patriots fan.
>>
I want /pol/ to get nuked.
>>
>>74746926
>muh SPORTS TEAMS are of more significance than rampant murder and terrorism
>>
>>74747037
the inability to understand jokes is a sign that you may be autistic.
>>
>>74747063
I understand your shitty quips I'm just telling you they're retarded, just like your entire worldview.
>>
>>74747081
I'm not even the same poster, you dunce. lol
>>
>>74745601
who?
>>
>>74745601
What's his best album/how do I into him? Never heard one song, wanna start with the best.
>>
>>74746685
>faggot
>ancient grecian men all took young male concubines

hahaha what a dumb straight dude

do you realize how stupid your point is? And it's not even remotely accurate, "literally every great author has revered white america's social mores" bitch what fucking books are you reading
>>
File: 1498088786794.jpg (95KB, 700x931px) Image search: [Google]
1498088786794.jpg
95KB, 700x931px
Can you neck yourself , your shit is weak and sucks !
>>
>>74746655

>false dichotomy

You are an extremist fuckwit by all means then.
>>
/pol/ here your shit is weak and still sucks I'll neck you . Nothing worse then beta cuck fag shit pretending to be a music . Weak as hell double cuck .
>>
>>74747420
fuck off
>>
>>74747470
>>74747420
lern2english you absolute autist
>>
>>74745627
>tells people not to generalize about microagression
>calls anyone who doesnt like /pol/ leaking like radiation from their containment board a communist because they dont like race baiting
>>
>>74745601
This album's ok. Everything he does is just "ok". What I'm wondering is, who made this goofy fucker the authority on remixing classic prog albums? With a couple exceptions (Aqualung being a big one), he's fucking with already fantastic sounding records and turning them into thin sounding crap.
>>
>>74747671
>who made this goofy fucker the authority on remixing classic prog albums?

The artists themselves
>>
>>74747274
Depends. Honestly I find him more of a song guy than an album guy, but he has great songs throughout most of his career.

From his solo career, most of the songs on Insurgentes are good so if anything that's a good place to start. I particularly like "Harmony Korine, "Abandoner," "No Twilight Within the Courts of the Sun" and "Significant Other."

The long songs on The Raven that Refused to Sing ("Luminol," "Holy Drinker," and "Watchmaker") are great if you're into 70s-style prog rock revival.

Off of Grace for Drowning, the little run between "Remainder the Black Dog" and "Index" is really nice. "Belle du Jour" in particular I think is lovely but I'm a sucker for that sort of sound. "RtBD" is a sort of jazz-fusion kind of freakout with some tinges of King Crimson.

His band Porcupine Tree is also good. I like most of the albums made post-Stupid Dream.

Personally haven't liked this album from what I've listened to. Too cheesy.
>>
>>74747814
so a bunch of half-deaf 70 year olds. Makes perfect sense now that you put it that way
>>
>>74747274
Start with Lazerus and trains the rest is better but harder to get into.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.