[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize none of your opinions are relevant and you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: mcride.jpg (7KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
mcride.jpg
7KB, 280x180px
>tfw you realize none of your opinions are relevant and you can like and dislike whatever the fuck you want because you don't need to have your music taste chosen by sweaty fat nerds on a chinese internet forum
>>
>>74745215
this is what plebeians actually believe
>>
>>74745215
You should've realised this long ago.
>>
Sonic hentai
>>
gripspill
>>
Is this the gripspill
>>
life is fucking meaningless
>>
File: images (38).jpg (10KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (38).jpg
10KB, 511x288px
>>
Thank you. You have restored my faith in my music taste.
>>
I realized this years ago, thats why i'm just now coming to /mu/

I'm actually surprised the metal threads arent complete ahit
>>
I'm a street regulator, true playa hater
Get back down make yo' ass a Mac sprayer hater
Things that we need, money, clothes, weed indeed
Hats, food, booze, essentials, credentials
>>
>>74745215
thanks for the gripspill mc ride
>>
>>74745215
If that really were the case, why do you keep coming to this board doing nothing but talking about yourself and your tastes in a desperate bid for approval instead of discussing the musical qualities of your favourite works and trying to find new music?
>>
based black man
>>
>>74745215
>you don't need to have your music taste chosen by sweaty fat nerds on a chinese internet forum
>death grips

that already happened lmao
>>
Anthony Fantano and the Death Grips
>>
whatever helps you cope with being a Death Grips fan, I can imagine how embarrassing that must be lmao
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
take the pickle rick pill
>>
>>74745215
but it's fun to argue about it
>>
>>74745215

You say who's who and I say who's him?
That's my boyfriend, can I touch you with
my slim thang wang?

Let's bring back the good old days, Jenny Wong is dead! Long live the prophet, I'll give him land to rule and 12 horses "purasangre" to right at night, winners of the races.

By the way I'm Scarlett, Rubbie,
your darling, King of Coney Island,
bringing thunder all over town.

Now you think Elizabeth is not a fat pussy like Lilly Allen.
>>
some people on this board have their own music taste i assume
>>
>>74745542
>>
Nigger I only ever came here to find obscure shit and shitpost about that new Black Marble album
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.