[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What constitutes a good song to you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 159-chin_stroking.jpg (25KB, 280x390px) Image search: [Google]
159-chin_stroking.jpg
25KB, 280x390px
What constitutes a good song to you?
>>
>>74737346
music underpins the meaning of the lyrics at all times
>>
File: 1471259372774.jpg (91KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471259372774.jpg
91KB, 1000x800px
it sound gud
>>
>>74737346
If I can feel some type of emotion in it, even if it's just wanting to party or be happy. Music doesn't have to all be super deep, or complicated, with lots of layers/interpretation. It just has to represent your outlook on life, clearly, with no gimmicks.

Also, growing up is learning to not give in to "genres"
No, I like rock, I like metal, I like thrash, I like EDM, I like rap, I like reggaeton. Just, "I like music"
>>
Expression. If the performer(s) can't actually give the impression that they believe what they're singing, it's not a good song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ekZEVeXwek

This is why Ariana Grande is a bad artist. The song is flat and lifeless, practically elevator music.
>>
>>74737346

I miss the Cameron days, when mama sing -Now you're stressed out!-

A good song writes itself naturally without any need of intervention, the crescendo and inspiration should be driven by the arrow itself and it should go to the wind, always the wind. You can blow it if you want because I'm Dylan the King and I'm free as a bird on the wing.

It should be the arrow and not the target, I'm a poet, don't you know it? And the wind you can blowww it!

English is my swiss knife but I still don't develop such advanced english to write like Emily Dickenson or Walt Whitman so I better don't write poetry in english but use my spanish (More romantic) instead.

Bye Cameron, thanks for passing by, top Minister forever.
>>
>>74737346
Makes my dick hard
>>
>>74737501
Blair was better
>>
>>74737346
creativity
mood

one of those 2, hopefully both but that's rare
>>
>>74738498

I thought releasing the tories was about Tori Amos... laugh at me Parliament, I'll still enter the discussion.
>>
sick riffs my dude
>>
>>74737346
Who else on Facebook likes it and how often I hear it on the radio
>>
>>74738535
Blair is the reason that all major cities in the UK didn't become huge slums. And yes, he is bit of an idiot from time to time, but looking back he was alright. But Cameron is still better than May.
>>
>>74738548
yes, definitely this my dude
>>
>>74738641
Has there ever been a shitty politician in history whose mantra wasn't "...well, sure, but it would have been worse otherwise"? And yet they still manage to attract useful idiots who go "...yeah, you know, it would have been worse otherwise!"

At least the trains run on time, eh?
>>
File: proxy[1].jpg (39KB, 462x346px) Image search: [Google]
proxy[1].jpg
39KB, 462x346px
>>74738641
PRIME MINISTER CORBYN COMING THROUGH

What are you going to do when I put you to work in the highlands gulag, Kulak?
>>
>>74738695
Life is shit, man. If get someone that at least make everybody not starve you got yourself a winner
>>
>>74738737
>Corbyn
>Communist
Reading too much Daily Mail, eh?
>>
>>74738737

Hi Corbyn,

Good luck I'm behind 7 genres.

LMAO WEED DUDE

My manifesto will be better than yours, it brings all the agents to the yard and they are like, can I trade you Gaga for Mayberry, yeah sure, but never ./charizard

Blessings to the U.K, I'm coming soon.
>>
>>74738761
It's called a joke anon.
>>
>>74737346
Finding something interesting and deliberate being done with the rhythm, melody, or harmony
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.