[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which was better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: cover.jpg (32KB, 450x469px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
32KB, 450x469px
Original US or international release?
>>
>>74736692
US. The original was the UK version though, but it lacks the great singles like Purple Haze.
>>
>>74736692

He understood later on the best way of living for him was as a nomad, a gypsy. His best performances are in the fillmore east dedicated to Martin Luther King. He knew this was the way to go but he found no time left of his own, Machine Gun has the best solo of the World IMHO but there you have stairway to heaven with more clean touch.

He played with soul, you can see virtuosos (prodigies) like Satrianni but they are pure technique and no soul. Every bend, every note that Jimi touches mean something and so it's manifested.

I could talk about my brother all day and he would probably catch me up during the tranmission and say a couple of words:

"yeah, thank you very much. i'd like to do this song dedicated
To maybe a soldier in the army. singin' about his old lady that
He dreams about and humpin' a machine gun instead or it could be
Could be a cat maybe tryin' to fall in love with that girl baby,
But a little bit too scared. that's where the problems come from
Sometimes isn't it? i meen the cat is really insecure a little bit
So the call girls groupies and they call girls this. and they call
Passive people hippies and bla bla, woof, woof, all down the line
That's because their not in love man that's what's happening. that's
The other half of a man, is woman. and we'd like to play a thing called
Izabella, and don't you ever forget it."

Jimi is not a good teacher, he plays very dirty and out of tune but only cowboys stay in tune.
>>
File: Are You Experienced.png (101KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Are You Experienced.png
101KB, 225x225px
>>74736692
as >>74736703 said, the original one is the UK version OP posted, but it doesnt include some of the great singles and has a worse tracklisting than the US version (purple Haze is such a great opener). Hell, even the cover is uglier!

My vote definitely goes for the US version.
>>
>>74736740
What is all of this?
>>
>>74736740
What the fuck are you talking about? Eat shit dude.
>>
>>74736810

I'm half dead, one foot on the other side (The Hades, underworld) so I can talk with dead people and they can speak through me.

What do you want to ask Jimi? He's from the pack.

You should listen me play guitar and soon you will, I play like Hendrix but I like to jam, I don't like covers I just jam, eternally jamming.

Wanna jam with us?
>>
I like both equally.
>>
>>74737197
Love Jimi bu seriously, this is cringe if it's real.
>>
>>74738559

Cringe worthy? Ha-hA! I bet you look good on my dancefloor, like a Robot from 1994.

>clean up the dancefloor
>bring the guests
>Airplane takes off
>Need somebody to love
>recall the truth over what's told
>transfer my testament to bitcoin
>forget sussie has my number
>idle
>ill-employed
>still top notch columnist
>describe the establishment
>no more Bureau
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.