[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What music do deaf people listen to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0332.png (2MB, 1200x1166px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0332.png
2MB, 1200x1166px
What music do deaf people listen to?
>>
>>74736266
Something with enough base that they can feel the vibrations
>>
Songs for the Deaf
>>
>>74736266
the beatles
>>
John Cage
>>
they don't
>>
>>74736331
wrong
>>
>>74736343
they are deaf, they can't hear nothing
>>
>>74736296
This
>>
When I say you need poetry or music to achieve an objective truth is because you cannot explain for example the will of a tiger when attacking his prey, you require of supreme arts that can achieve such sense directly into your head, like music, you cannot do such with painting or Beaux Arts.

Music and poetry are the supreme arts along with probably dramatic arts for cinema contains both music and image interaction, movement.

With context you can feel Beethoven going deaf during his 6th,7th, 8th and 9th, you can listen his desperate state of mind along with his illness but you can directly understand and feel what's to be deaf in the end of his movements.

He's still the top composer and I find relative the idea of being deaf for his ears are fixed in heaven where he plays the piano. God wanted guitar lessons so he took Hendrix.

They want me up there I won't lie, probably that's why I almost died.
>>
Braille sheet music
>>
>>74736388
hey reggie make sense more for the best practice
>>
>>74736409
that would be for blind and deaf people
>>
>>74736350
They can feel.
>>
>>74736431
but to feel music you must hear
>>
>>74736296
>Songs for the Deaf

This, they'd have to be dead not to feel Grohls drums on that album
>>
>>74736423

I'm afraid there's a war and chaos inside myself but it's only to give up something beautiful, the product, result.

The family is happy and I feel at home, besides that, the game.

We live under a scientific dictatorship of linear logic "it works, it doesn't work". Pretty binary isn't it? That's how we measure and follow our actions nowadays trying to find out if the result is positive or negative but forget the details so we kill a cow for its meat and throw away the skin.

We go making farms and buildings with the tool but we don't know how the tool works or why it was conceived in the first instance, we need to update our mental map and jump over the obstacle with the right information for if the information you digest is corrupt you corrupt your worldview.

Jump over the obstacle and be fast like an animal or a child who by the way is the superhuman according to Nietzsche for his acts are pure and based on instinct. Animals are faster than us when taking decisions and I think you have to decide wether you want to be part of the clinic process that leads to such scientific dictatorship or if you want to embrace the details and the posts where you can find God.
>>
File: 1492732013804.png (281KB, 535x466px) Image search: [Google]
1492732013804.png
281KB, 535x466px
>>74736266
Why are anime girls so much more cute than real women?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.