[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people actually still like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: sp.png (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sp.png
19KB, 300x300px
Do people actually still like this?
>>
File: 1502940371376.jpg (14KB, 186x178px) Image search: [Google]
1502940371376.jpg
14KB, 186x178px
No fucking joke i just finished listening to it.
>>
>>74736018
Did you enjoy it? It hasnt aged well imo
>>
They are not Dead Kennedy's.

Police truck, come on! Not even reminds you of Tony Hawk?

Too drunk to post.
>>
>>74736028
i still like most of it a lot
>>
Old people do. Just check out Mojo, Uncut or Rolling Stone.
>>
I still like it a lot. Has aged pretty well in my opinion desu desu.
>>
>>74736010
yh i do
>>
>>74736028
What do you mean by that? I think I can see what you mean, but maybe your opinion stems from the fact that it wasn't a particularily graceful record to begin with (which, in the case of this album, comes off as a compliment more than anything else).
>>
>>74736010
Not as much as when I was a teenager

But I guess that goes naturally for everyone

Still good
>>
>>74737042
As in they were very relevant and influential at the time, but looking back at the album now Johnny Rotten's voice wasn't great and the album just isn't very enjoyable.
>>
>>74736010
It's okay, best track is No Feelings
>>
File: Carl_Johnson_(SA).jpg (33KB, 235x320px) Image search: [Google]
Carl_Johnson_(SA).jpg
33KB, 235x320px
>>74736010
i like it senpai
>>
>>74737870
This. No Feelings and Pretty Vacant are good shit. The rest is meh. Listen to the Damned next OP
>>
>>74737994
>God Save the Queen
>Anarchy in the U.K.
Meh

Stick to listening to Dave Vanian prance around pretending he's Dracula.
>>
>>74736028
It sounds just as good now as it did when it first came out.

This album changed my life! Also saved it. I'll probably listen to this album on my death bed.

>>74736031
I LOL'd!
>>
Well, it changed everybody's life. When I see these Top 100 LPs lists I think it really should be number 1 for many, many reasons. The main one being that if that album and that band hadn't happened artists wouldn't be doing what they're doing now. I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing . Labels wouldn't be doing what he was doing and your editor, managers wouldn't be doing what they're doing now. Because the minute Johnny starts to anti singing everything change. The Sex Pistols gave a shot in the arm to the youth. And on top that, if you listen to it now it sounds like it was recorded tomorrow. It bring back excellent memories for me of learning to swear. I remember I had to buy it on tape to hide it from my mother because of all the swearing. Their social impact and all that, I was a bit too young to be honest, but what a fucking great band
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.