[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: buck.jpg (164KB, 1040x1040px) Image search: [Google]
buck.jpg
164KB, 1040x1040px
holy shit
>>
that bad huh
>>
>>74733796
its good
>>
Very underrated vocalist, his range was insane.
>>
>>74733786
So underrated
>>
Really something, isn't it?
>>
>>74733786
Lorca is better
>>
>>74734225
ill have to listen to that too. this was the first Tim Buckley album ive heard.
>>
>>74733786
argh cant look at him the same knowing what he did to jeff.
>>
>>74735343
Who gives a fuck? Jeff's daddy issues gave him the emotional drive to be the brilliant musician that he was.
>>
>>74735359
but look at that smile, theres just a nasty man behind it.
>>
>>74735409
he has lifeless eyes
>>
>>74735409
You don't have to like him as a person, but he still made great music. I'm not a big fan of Charles Manson but the guy had his way with an acoustic guitar.
>>
>>74735409
He abandoned Jeff and never took an interest into being a part of his life. It is pretty terrible, but I think he wanted to forget that early part of his life. He did write 'I Didn't Ask To Be Your Mountain' for Jeff and his mother though, and you can tell he did feel kind of bad about the whole thing.
>>
>>74735343
>>74735359
>>74735409
>>74735716
>>74735766
What'd he do? Haven't heard about this. Just run-of-the-mill abandonment or serious abuse?
>>
>>74736614
abandonment. which is fucked up enough.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.