[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, what's their appeal? I wanna understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Animal-Collective-1038x576.jpg (190KB, 1038x576px) Image search: [Google]
Animal-Collective-1038x576.jpg
190KB, 1038x576px
Seriously, what's their appeal? I wanna understand
>>
Its pop music you fucking mong

s a g e
>>
File: Animal Collective.jpg (85KB, 524x800px) Image search: [Google]
Animal Collective.jpg
85KB, 524x800px
Not long ago a young boy named Avey and his friend Panda Bear roamed the patch work which covers the land (some call it forest). They were looked upon by Pan and raised by fairies and the Angels of light who play deep within the Wood. 'Let's make the music of childhood,' Avey shouted one day as the two played. Panda thought this idea was a good one. 'I can use my magical Rythm sticks and you can play your Sun harp,' he said. So the two began to create melodies and Panda brought rythms from every direction while Avey sang. All of the songs were about wooden toys and invisible friends and filled with the light of the forest. This is the first group of songs they played.
>>
>>74731801
>announcing sages
>>
>>74731751
fun music, good lyrics, cool production, cute bois, what's not to love
>>
crooked rain is just a classic man
>>
>>74731815
>announcing announced sages
>>
>>74731751
emotional music draws certain people in. People latch onto it very strongly. This band's music is extremely emotional. Thus, they have an incredibly strong fanbase.
>>
They had a 7-8 year streak of 9 or 10/10 releases, they're down to earth people and they really put themselves out there as far as their music goes. I enjoyed MPP for quite a while but at some point down the line I fell in love with their whole discog. There's lots of different styles to dig into throughout their catalog, and that doesn't even take into account the amazing live bootlegs from older tours. One of the few neo-psychedelia bands that actually did something completely new and didn't really pull from 60's-70's psych tropes.

if you want to 'get it' right away, fall in love with a girl and then listen to feels. break up with said girl and listen to feels again

other than that listen to MPP and then work it out from there--I went backwards (you should prob skip over Hollindagain / Danse until you're fully into them)
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.