[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was looking for a job and then I found a job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Skeet.png (125KB, 281x333px) Image search: [Google]
Skeet.png
125KB, 281x333px
I was looking for a job and then I found a job
>>
S O D I U M C H L O R I D E
>>
Salt is murder
>>
You're supposed to push the buttons with the pictures of food on them
>>
>>74730824
He really does look like Moz
Kek
>>
DAMN THAT TELEVISION
>>
How can they look at the packet
And still they don't believe me
How can they see it says Salt
and still they don't believe me
>>
>>74730824
I imagine him as an alternate version of Daniel Johnston if he continued to work in fast-food chains besides being treated like shit.
>>
File: LBwedhy.gif (2MB, 245x320px) Image search: [Google]
LBwedhy.gif
2MB, 245x320px
>>74731020
>>
>>74730824
Ok for real though, who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>74731193
Nobody was wrong. Jimmy just wanted to act like a smartass, again, while Skeet was just down-to-earth yet aware of the sodium chloride name.
>>
I was actually thinking once a few days ago about what moz would be doing if he never became famous, i could never picture him working some shitty retail job. I think he would kill himself or like become a university professor.

This has been what i think about when i take a shit
>>
>>74731293
Jimmy is a fucking cunt, Skeet should've throttle him
>>
Skeetposting was the best mini-meme in recent history
>>
>>74730824
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
>>
Was this the most redpilled episode in TV history?

Skeet = hard working, conservative, All-American employee of the month, runs a great popular restaurant efficiently despite the old-fashioned techniques/decor

Jimmy = pompous egghead, liberal, terrible employee constantly demoted, obsessed with modernity and fancy technology, replaces traditional mcspanky look with new shiny objects and restaurant falls apart, destroying the city and society in the name of progress
>>
>>74731354
He'd teach english to high schoolers.
>>
best mu thread in months
>>
>>74731477
That isn't the episode of KND where numbah 4 beats the shit out of a women only society
>>
>>74731293
Social skills are required at any job position in which you have to work with other people.
Jimmy was being a cunt for no reason instead of actually dealing with the situation like a reasonable person.
So Jimmy was in the wrong, Skeet did nothing wrong.
>>
>>74732195
>>74731370

You know, I was just joking around but you're right. I'd hate to have him as a co-worker.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.