[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HE WAS A MEDITATED FUCKER ALL STRUNG-OUT ON SINATRA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

HE WAS A MEDITATED FUCKER ALL STRUNG-OUT ON SINATRA
>>
>>74729730
>MEAN WEEN CUT ME AND SAID HE'S KIDDIN'
>yfw you realize mean ween is the one on the cover
deepest lore
>>
this album has 3 songs i would cry to, probably the highest on any album ive listened to
>>
she fucks
me
>>
SKETCHIN' WAN WINKLE LIKE THERE AIN'T NO TOMORROW
>>
>Alright you're total is $16.07
>hands over $20
>Okay your change is $16.07 enjoy!

I WOULD LIKE ONE BEEF CHIMICHANGA WITH A SIDE OF GUACAMOLE
>>
>>74730530
birthday boy and i don't want it are my favourite ween songs to cry to
>>
>>74731975
I've cried to If You Could Save Yourself
>>
>>74731975
I cried to the pink floyd sample
>>
>>74732130
Funny thing is it wasn't even intentional. They were too poor to buy tapes so they had to tape over their album cassettes.
>>
WHEN YOU CAME INTO THE POD
YOU TOLD ME THAT SOMETHING WAS WRONG
>>
>>74731975
It's Gonna Be Alright........ baybay...
>>
>>74732210
>WHEN YOU CAME INTO THE POD
I always thought it was "When you came into the pub," now I feel stupid.
>>
>>74732246
>>74732081
>>74731975
>not crying to Frank
>>
>>74731975
sarah off pure guava man
>>
>>74732081
same
>>
>>74731920
ITS THE CHICKEN
>>
>>74731975

Ive cried and laughed at the same time to dont laugh i love you, was a really powerful moment. Ween is a very powerful band.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.