[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why can't i stop listening to him /mu/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

why can't i stop listening to him /mu/
>>
>>74729495
Because we need you to commit suicide OP
>>
>>74729531
shit probably. how should i do it
>>
he's one of the only sad insecure white teen artists that's actually excusable. dude's got some good tunes
>>
>>74729539
shotgun
>>
>>74729539
Knife to the chest just like Elliot
>>
>>74729495
because you're depressed and possibly suicidal
Elliott just understands man
>>
File: elliott_smith_1_by_sometimeboy.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
elliott_smith_1_by_sometimeboy.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
elliott threads deserve better than this nonsense
OP you should download this, it's a 320 bootleg of one of his live shows from 1998 and it's one of the best of his career, a lot of rarities thrown in and amazing performance the whole way through
https://mega.nz/#!UFFHGDDJ!s6WP4qxe75lJVrugthTbV07KnY8gzh0VRJyhcsZVpuA
>>
>>74729860
>implying it wasn't murder
>>
>>74730675
exactly
>>
File: Fuckme.jpg (15KB, 550x407px) Image search: [Google]
Fuckme.jpg
15KB, 550x407px
>>74729495
the shit from his From a Basement On A Hill Sessions were great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvLRiTcoZ_I
never stop listening OP, Elliott has some much music that wasn't even released

this is from Either/Or sessions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Napr5zJ-LE
>>
>>74730727
so much
>>
>>74729495
I've never been that much of a fan of his music. I've tried to get into it but it hasn't really stuck with me. Maybe I need to try again.
>>
>>74730777
I think he appeals to two types of people: The soft spoken depressives and those that appreciate a good pop tune. The guy was a masterful songwriter and all his albums are solid. Still, the sadness that lingers in all his work and his untimely end have their appeal as well.
>>
>>74730063
What are some other great live bootlegs? That Stockholm one is really great, and probably the most known. I've read on some forums that the shows he did with Quasi as a backing band are really great.
>>
>>74730777
I think you would like him.there's a lot stuff relating with depression, and lonliness.
>>
>>74729495
He's so whiny and boring
>>
>>74731027
Not true, by the way
>>
>>74731098
I listened to this dude when I was 14 he's such a bad lyricist
>>
>>74730063
never listened this before, thanks anon, very good quality :)
>>
>>74729495
what's your favorite album OP?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.