[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Essential Japanese Music Chart continued

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 10

File: Japanese Music Chart.png (2MB, 2681x1573px) Image search: [Google]
Japanese Music Chart.png
2MB, 2681x1573px
Old thread died but there's still plenty to fix here. Gotta fill out the last 2 sections and change some shit around in the original sections to improve the chart overall.

Any ideas for improvements are welcome.
>>
You have feedbacker pic but it says pink
>>
>>74724678
fixed
>>
>>74724564
Switch Yoshū Fukushū for Buiikikaesu
>>
really pointless effort desu
it's your chart anyways, but it was fine as it was
>>
>>74725125
eh there's just some stuff that'd really been bugging me for a while, I get what you mean tho. It's not too much work so I figured why not just fix it up a bit. Glad you like the chart tho man.
>>
>>74724564
Why are you being a dick about the babymetal change

>one person requests an album
>>:) okay pham coming right up
>2 people have the same exact sentiments about why the babymetal change was bad
>>ignore
>>
>>74725182
yeah I'm gonna fix that next update I just haven't changed anything yet since the last thread ended I'm sorry :~(((
>>
Japanese Music Chart.png
2MB, 2681x1573px
>>74725182
>>74724678
>>
>>74725217
But you made a change after after I sperged last thread to a post after mine.

Anyway I was jokingly being overdramatic in the last thread but I am serious. I like MR and Tales of the Destinies is arguably their best work but it's just not the original which I think perfectly conveys their uniqueness.

First album is a straight fusion of metal and jpop, second album just feels like it cut out jpop and went softer on the metal.
>>
>>74725352
Add Kaizō e no Yakudō to pop and add Adelie Land to like misc or whatever
>>
Fill up the not japanese section already. It's triggering me.
>>
>>74725352
Nice sanpai

My autism has been subdued
>>
>>74725460
Give me recs to do so then please.
>>74725445
Thanks, I'll look into these
>>74725465
No problem
>>
>Shibuya Key
>Punk
>Metal
>Fucking City Pop
>Fucking Shoegaze
>yet no Prog Rock
Shit chart.
>>
>>74725496
post jap prog then dummy
>>
>>74724564
Delete that shit chart already you autistic faggot.
>>
>>74725543
>:(
>>
>>74725496
fuck off useless tripshit fuck
>>
>>74724564
I would replace Cochin moon with pacific.
https://youtu.be/dSCwoYcp0IY
>>
>>74725636
Pacific is on the chart already
>>
Tomita on Misc. pham
>>
Add New Clear Days by The Vapors
>>
Japanese Music Chart.png
2MB, 2681x1573px
added some stuff, changed the maximum the hormone album, move some shit around

>>74725999
but they aren't Japanese yet
>>
>>74726127
Yoshu Fukushu is a better album overall, why did you do that?
>>
hi connor
>>
File: a3458975711_10.jpg (273KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a3458975711_10.jpg
273KB, 1200x1200px
>>74726127
gaijin section?
>>
>>74726240
got a few requests but didn't see anyone saying to keep it Yoshu Fukushu. I think they're pretty much even albums but even I would agree that Buiikikaesu is more iconic or whatever. I can always change it back.
>>74726246
what's poppin
>>74726298
considered this already, should I add this or their newest album?
>>
Dip in the Pool - Retinae is sophisti-pop and a deeper cut
probably not what yo looking for but putting it out there
>>
Orange Pekoe - Organic Plastic Music bossa nova
>>
>>74724564
The chart is formatted very shitty if you're trying to see if something's on it but all I'll say is if there's no Taj Mahal Travelers, Kazuki Tomokawa, Tolerance, Michio Miyagi or Kazumi Nikaido, you should kill yourself
>>
>>74724564
I cannot find Perfume - Triangle in the pastebin.
>>
>>74725526
I will if the OP is going to add such a section, but it doesn't seem like it.

>>74725619
I'm not useless since that was legit criticism.
>>
>>74726787
is there not already prog under both the metal and the rock sections tho
>>74726772
it's like the 2nd thing under pop I think
>>74726765
yeah it's too fucking big I know, thanks for the recs and I'll get right on that
>>74726423
I should change a lot of the jazz section actually, this is a pretty good rec thank you
>>74726407
Pop section is pretty solid at this point probably but I'll consider it if I see more requests for this, thanks
>>
where's fishmans
>>
>>74726828
Yes, there is, but there is not a specific section for it, while at the same time it has entire sections for genres way more specific like the ones mentioned in my previous post.
>>
>>74726889
idk sorry, I guess I just thought Japan had more notable scenes in those genres than they do in prog. sorry
>>
>>74726911
It's okay, I just think it's weird to be so oddly specific about some genres and not in others. Japan has a great prog rock scene since the late 80s.
I would trim the Shibuya and City into Pop, change Noise for Experimental to add stuff like free improvisation and to make Ground Zero a reasonable pick.
>>
annoying as fuck a capella, but hey, i've seen it around so it's notable https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j155LlbIqaM

i don't know how you're gonna fill the misc section
>>
>>74724564
>JAPANESE MUSIC CHART!
>entire section dedicated to music that is explicitly not japanese
>>
>>74727028
I think that's pretty funny, desu. It is indeed non jap jap sounding music.

>>74726911
Add Deerhoof's Apple O to non jap.
>>
>>74727055
Weeaboo is the word you're looking for
>>
>>74726960
Been considering moving Ground Zero to Other/Misc section, aware that noise is a bit odd for it. Same with Good Morning Good Night.
>>74727012
noted
>>74727028
what section are you even talking about almost all of these except for like City Pop and Shibuya-kei are pretty much originally not from Japan
>>74727055
Apple O is a great rec actually, thanks.
>>
remove that shitty not japanese part
especially that cancerous kero kero bonito
>>
>>74728055
Sarah's actually Japanese though
>>
>>74728113
That still doesn't make the section any less pointless. Also, why the hell are there two albums regarding a microgenre that likely nobody outside of /mu/ has heard of?
>>
>>74728161
Which 2 albums are you talking about?
And I don't really feel like the section is pointless since it's just more shit someone who has any interest in Japanese music might also have interest in. Makes sense to me. Cibo Matto and Asobi Seksu used to just be in the normal chart anyways and that didn't feel right to me.
>>
Only thing I can think to add is Kokushoku Elegy's Esoderic Mania. Nice little collection of post-punk tunes there but aside from that I wouldn't know much about this stuff.
>>
bumpe
>>
>>74728113
half, and not even raised in japan.

I think the "gaijin" section in this chart is pointless.
>>
Japanese Music Chart.png
2MB, 2681x1573px
pretty big update here, moved around a lot of shit and added some stuff too
>>
>>74729727
>still no prog rock section
>still no shibuya-city-pop merge
What's wrong with you, friend?
>>
>>74730361
I'm not gonna merge 2 sections and add a completely new one just because literally one trip keeps telling me to.
>>
>>74730661
It's not "just" because I'm telling you, it's because it's retarded not to. Shibuya and City Pop are some very niche genres that are better off at Pop alone, while Progressive Rock is far more diverse and is a genre at which the Japanese have excelled for decades yet for some reason you don't think they deserve their own section? It's certainly more deserving than Shoegaze in almost every aspect.
Also, you already said you wanted to shrink the size of the chart (or at least not make it bigger), so this is the opportunity to do so.
>>
>>74726298
>gaijin
I'm confused, why would you have a section for non-japanese people on a japanese music chart

for those who don't know, the girl behind japanese breakfast is actually korean (if I remember right)
>>
why the fuck is coochin moon here and not philharmony?
>>
>>74730805
also I just read the thread and realized people are already asking this
>>
>>74730805
>>74730827
This isn't the first thread, I've said a few time why I'm doing it and I even asked everyone if they thought it was a good idea before I started the section and people seemed to think it was a fine concept. I've said a few times that the main reason for it is that people use charts for recommendations and someone going to a chart for Japanese music recommendations specifically could also find something of similar interest outside of the country, also for artists that live in Japan but aren't Japanese, like Jim O'Rourke who has lived in Japan for a long time and has even said that sometimes his thoughts are in Japanese and such. I probably won't be removing the section at this point since it's nearly full anyways.
>>74730812
Because way back when I made this chart people showed more interest in Cochin Moon. There's plenty of other Hosono shit on here too.
>>
>>74730361
fuck off already prog fuck
>>
>>74731002
You know I'm right, so you fuck off instead.
>>
>>74729727
Nominating Guitar - Tokyo for not-Japanese section, Japanese-like sounds by a German band
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPgbbNx9rYk
>>
>>74731121
no one cares about prog you piece of shit
human garbage kys
>>
>>74731286
No one cares about City Pop either, so what's your point?
>>
>>74724564
we need Akiko Yano
https://youtu.be/4lIj6opiVNw
>>
File: uchoten_live_2015.jpg (52KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
uchoten_live_2015.jpg
52KB, 960x720px
gonna mention again the nagomu bands that were posted in last thread.
I think at least these 3 should be on the chart
uchoten (punk/new wave)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gf0h7-P22k
kinniku shoujo-tai (rock/metal)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTdU6f5hCmE
tama (folk/prog)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSGqGZePNp8
>>
>>74731324
enough people cared to namedrop all the albums on the chart, yet you're the first to bitch about not enough prog
is that so hard for your diminutive brain to understand
>>
>>74731345
last item city pop
>>
>>74731479
Yeah, /mu/ doesn't know shit about music, color me surprised. I'm pretty sure it was just you who made the City Pop section almost exclusively anyways.
I'm just trying to say that the there is some heavy undeserved bias towards some genres and an opposite bias towards others. I wonder if a single digit IQ "human" like you can understand this.
And by the way, you still haven't changed the Noise to Experimental, and IOSYS's Hyper Denpa Chan belongs to Pop.
>>
>>74731565
>iq scores
confirmed you are an idiot
i'm not OP either retard, hahahaha he's truly an ape
>>
>>74731565
Right, wanna help? Namedrop 20 "essential" - yes, entry-level albums - Japanese prog rock albums. Can be prog metal too. Or at least 10.

For example, a prog rock "essentials" would not have You Slut!'s Critical Meat or Le Orme's Felona e Sonora, or even Magma's M.D.K., as much as I love those albums. It would have Rush's 2112, Yes' Fragile and King Crimson's In The Court of the Crimson King.
>>
>>74731930
Lmao he stopped responding
>>
I'd definitely recommend Lily Chou-Chou for the pop section.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThRdBRENNlA

>>74731565
Why the fuck would he do that? It's literally noise music.
>>
File: 1603521.jpg (15KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
1603521.jpg
15KB, 250x248px
>>74731930
Sure, I wanted some confirmation that a section would be made before making a list.

Tipographica - God Says I Can't Dance
Koenjihyakkei - Angherr Shisspa
Sajjanu - Pechiku!!
Ground Zero - Revolutionary Pekinese Opera v.1.28
Ruins - Hyderomastgroningem
After Dinner - Paradise of Replica
Kenso - Kenso II
Happy Family - Happy Family
Salle Gaveau - Alloy
Wha-Ha-Ha - Shinutokiwa Betsu
Bi Kyo Ran - Bi Kyo Ran
Il Berlione - Il Berlione
Magical Power Mako - Magical Power
Harpy - Speech on the Radio
Gonin-Ish - Naishikyo Sekai
Hoppy Kamiyama - A Meaningful Meaningnessless
Dragon Blue - Hades Park
World's End Girlfriend - Seven Idiots
Akaten - Chateau du Akaten
YBO2 - Taiyou no ouji
Mong Hang - Debakata
Unbeltipo - Pheasantism

If you want to consider Krautrock as Prog Rock (I wouldn't) you could also consider Boredoms.

Those are 23 albums in total.

Now
>a prog rock "essentials" would not have You Slut!'s Critical Meat or Le Orme's Felona e Sonora, or even Magma's M.D.K., as much as I love those albums. It would have Rush's 2112, Yes' Fragile and King Crimson's In The Court of the Crimson King
That's just completely wrong. Are you thinking of a popularity contest instead of "essentials"? Because there is no way Rush or even Yes is more essential than Magma unless with essential you mean most popular. I agree Le Orme is more redundant, just not Magma nor You Slut!.
At the same time, if you want to apply such strict conditions to something being essential, we could trim the whole chart in a half.

I still believe you should shrink the chart by fusing City Pop and Shibuya with Pop, and Shoegaze into Rock.

>>74732043
Retard.

>>74732089
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>there are people who haven't filtered the Avant-Math Cuck
huh?
he's literally never contributed positively to a thread
>>
>>74732179
I hate pieces of shit like that. They know nothing but think they deserve everyone's undivided attention
>>
>>74732179
>he's literally never contributed positively to a thread
(not true by the way)

>>74732239
>They know nothing
[citation needed]
>>
>>74732160
The entire point of an "essentials" one is to be entry level, mostly, the bare minimal of what you ought to listen to get into a genre. Though, I can see you making arguments for Magma.

>>74732179
I'm almost enjoying discussing stuff with him, even if he can get fairly annoying.
>>
>>74732351
>The entire point of an "essentials" one is to be entry level, mostly, the bare minimal of what you ought to listen to get into a genre
That's my point exactly. Magma and You Slut! are more essential than Rush.

>I'm almost enjoying discussing stuff with him, even if he can get fairly annoying.
Get used to it, because this won't be the last time ;P
>>
>>74732378
>That's my point exactly. Magma and You Slut! are more essential than Rush.
I will have to heavily disagree with you there, but I don't think I can change your mind on a certain issue, and the same goes both ways. Best we can do is try and come up to an agreement where we do agree, I feel.

Anyway, thanks for reccomending those, you're actually helping doing that.
>>
>>74732179
How do you hide that trash's posts completely
I can still see small stubs, like regular hidden posts
>>
>>74732409
>I will have to heavily disagree with you there
Why though? Rush is not very original when compared to the other two.

>thanks for reccomending those, you're actually helping doing that.
You are welcome! I love to help, really. Now, merge Shibuya and City with Pop ;P

>>74732427
faggot
>>
>>74724564
there is too much shit on this picture but if mouse on the keys or spangle calle lille line isnt on it then it is wrong
>>
>>74732458
also anyone have this in v0 or 320?

https://www.beatport.com/track/nympheas-original-mix/597249
>>
>>74732160
Not sure if I really agree with calling Boredoms Krautrock, considering they're from Japan instead of Germany and pretty out of the era too. I don't like using Krautrock as a proper genre label when artists as different as Popol Vuh and Amon Düül both fall under that umbrella. It's really more of a scene than a genre, so I guess I'd call music from other places/years "Krautrock inspired" to be more technically correct. Not trying to be rude or anything, just mentioning it!

Apart from that, thanks for that list! I can dig some prog rock so I'm definitely gonna give some of those a listen sometime.
>>
>>74732737
Just because they are from the 90s/00s in Japan doesn't mean they don't sound like Krautrock though.
Popol Vuh is not Krautrock.
It was arguably both a scene and a genre with the same name.
>>
>>74724564
i don't trust the person that made this and i'm only on the first row. how can you put kyary over meg,capsule, ami suzuki, and coltemonikha? and this is only using nakata yasutaka works not j-electro in general.....
>>
>>74732737
A lot of idiots just think Krautrock = Motorik, but Krautrock didn't really have a defined sound once you dig into the scene, similarly to Post-Punk
>>
Holy christ that is some of the most horrendous categorization I've ever seen.
>>
>>74732803
>A lot of idiots just think Krautrock = Motorik
I never implied that.
>>
>>74732781
if we're going to complain about the order, WHO THE FUCK thinks that mikgazer is a more essential album that anything by Kinoko Teikoku, Tokyo Shoegazer, or Luminous Orange? I'm just here to look for some essentials, but the fucking thing is just horrendous.
>>
>>74732925
>>74732781
I don't put any thought into the order. I've always just added as I've gone. Nanda Collection was just the first pop album that came to mind. Not saying it's the most essential Japanese Pop album of all time.
>>
>>74732765
Oh yeah, I'm not trying to say saying other stuff can't sound like Krautrock. But considering the term was basically a lazy way to group together all of the different kinds of musical creativity coming out of Germany at the time, it kind of inherently doesn't work for describing a specific sound. That's at least how I see it, but I also understand what people mean when they use it to refer to something with that kinda psychedelic/motorik style. My issue is that it sort of ignores how diverse the scene was.

A lot of people would definitely consider Popol Vuh to be Krautrock. I guess it really depends on how broad your definition of Krautrock is, since there isn't really any objective one.
>>
>>74732972
hey you fuck, do you know any punk music that implements a shamisen as a main instrument throughout an entire album?
>>
>>74732978
The problem is, people think the genre is more diverse than it is because it's associated with the genre (Popol Vuh). The only consistent definition for Krautrock would require you to consider some non German bands Krautrock and to stop considering some German "Krautrock" bands Krautrock (Popol Vuh).
>>
>>74732925
i'm just confused that she made the list and the people i mentioned didn't but yeah the order is a whole other thing too....unless it's meant to just be random? originally overlooked capsule in the electronic list but the point still stands.

idk a lot of these charts are pretty dumb overall and just make me annoyed. getting some recs is fine obviously but part of the fun is discovering shit on our own even though it might seem daunting
>>
>>74733031
I guess I see what you're saying, but I think defining it as the German experimental/psychedelic music scene in the late 60s/early 70s is a consistent enough definition. Plus there are a lot of musicians who ended up playing with multiple bands in the scene, and there are some main record labels that released most well known Krautrock albums. There's a kind of consistency with all these collaborations and reoccurring names in a specific area which makes it really stand out to me as a scene rather than a proper genre with a sound that can be pinpointed.
>>
>>74733193
>the German experimental/psychedelic music scene in the late 60s/early 70s is a consistent enough definition
Consistent? Maybe, but it's also meaningless since there is no shared sound between all of those.
And regarding all the collaborations, that would be like claiming there was some kind of Yorkrock genre/scene because there was a pretty big scene in New York during the 80s were everybody was playing music with everybody from genres as varied as Post Punk, Avant Prog, Classical, Pop, etc.
>>
>>74733232
I don't think it's meaningless just because it can't describe a shared sound. There was definitely a scene there, one I enjoy learning about and which produced a lot of good music. I think the term is useful when it defines this scene. I think the disconnect between what we're saying is that you don't accept definitions for Krautrock that don't describe a specific sound, while I think that the term inherently can't/shouldn't really be used to describe one.

I'm not super familiar with the scene in New York, but I'd say it would be fair to say that there was a "Yorkrock" or whatever-you-want-to-call-it scene there. The way I compromise with these broader terms is that I would say "So & So was a Post Punk group coming out of the Yorkrock scene" and so on. If I recommend a Krautrock album to someone, I understand the term isn't that specific sound-wise and will either usually attach the album to a more specific genre or just describe what it actually sounds like, while still being clear it was part of the Krautrock scene.
>>
Japanese Music Chart.png
2MB, 2681x1573px
Another quick update. The 2 last sections are finally starting to finish up. Any more recommendations for those sections are definitely welcome.
Also, any changes I should make to the Jazz section?
>>
>>74733480
>you don't accept definitions for Krautrock that don't describe a specific sound
That's not what I'm saying. I acknowledge the existence of the scene, but I don't think it's meaningful to talk about the scene instead of the genre most of the time. In this case, I said Boredoms are Krautrock, which is what makes sense consider the context of the post which was about categorizing the chart by genres.

>>74733526
>City Pop
>Shibuya Key
>Shoegaze
>but no Prog Rock
Come on...
Also
>not Experimental instead of Noise
Come on... [2]
There is plenty of free improvisation and audio manipulations that belong over there at Experimental but can't because it's being used Noise instead.
>>
>>74733560
What about the second half of what I said? I understand what you're saying, I guess I just don't like using the exact same word for both the scene and genre. That's why I think "Krautrock-inspired" is better, or just describing it like I mentioned before. But on the other hand I understand it's a niche topic which I am more into than most people, and if they understand what you mean when you say it then that's what really matters!

>>74733526
Also I'm sorry for taking your thread so off-topic with this discussion!
>>
>ctrl+f advantage lucy
>0 results
?????
>>
>>74733843
there was some discussion of advantage lucy in the previous threads, will consider adding if you could recommend an album that would be helpful
>>
How's Strawberry Switchblade related to anything Japanese? I like the album but I fail to see the connection.
>>
>>74734529
Strawberry Switchblade got huge in Japan and may have possibly inspired gothic lolita fashion.
>>
>>74734581

I didn't know that, interesting.
>>
>>74733526
GAME is better than triangle tho
>>
>>74734613

Blasphemy. Nobody questions triangle.
>>
>>74734613
Perfume's discography is so solid. I like JPN a lot too even though that one's not a fan favorite exactly. I think Nee is their best song desu.
>>
>>74734629
>Perfume's discography is so solid.
Until they change labels and the brickwall.
>>
why did you add that denpa-chan anime lolicore or whatever that is? i understand that the chart is subjective, but still gotta have dignity.
>>
also what the fuck is this non-japanese section? disappointed.
>>
Japanese Music Chart.png
2MB, 2681x1573px
>>74735066
>>74735039
there's not much denpa on here dude, and I've explained the non-japanese section many times already
>>74734687
yeah idk what happened to Nakata desu, used to be my favorite producer. I kinda liked his new-ish song with Kyary and Charli XCX but that's about it recently.
>>
>>74735224
Video Game OSTs should have its own column.
Also a chart should not include compilation albums or at least should be its own column.

Not Japanese should really not be on the chart. Like who the fuck mistakes Anamanaguchi as Japanese music?

Also needs more diverse electronic artists.
Like Cycheouts Ghost, Goth-Trad, Makoto . . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y390wMVcQFQ

A column for Otaku music (Or whatever you want to lump all this kind of music in).
Hardcore Tano
Denpa
Vocaloid Music
Touhou
Idol Groups
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DQBZITcCPI&t=555s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR_mZ93DzHM

And maybe a column for classical Japanese music that isn't folk music.

Also needs more 80s Japanese pop.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSzhe9HvMII
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB35cWdm2JE

Also what would people here consider this kind of music?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYMMSVvJd80

Stuff to consider-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ItUbttXR74
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2quiyHfJQw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJbQYuNJCu8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvsL0dMHOyc

Is there other Japanese industrial rock bands other than Baal?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcZ9MzQa-U8
>>
>>74736022
>Also needs more diverse electronic artists.
What do you think of Soft Ballet (mid-80's-to-mid-90's trio signed to Alfa Records), and what considered "the Pet Shop Boys of visual kei," Schwartz Stein (and in addition the solo works of each member of that duo)?

>A column for Otaku music
Does original doujin music also count?
>>
Definitely need Schwarz Stein's Artificial hallucination and Blam Honey's Grandiose Delusion for electronic/experimental.

And how is there not a single Pizzicato Five album in the Shibuya Kei section......
>>
>>74734619
Not questioning Triangle, I love Triangle. Just GAME is that good
>>
>>74736022
That kind of music, more traditional pop ballads would be kayokyoku or enka with enka sounding a little more eastern in the instrumentation.

Also fuck the guy putting this together for missing my obvious suggestions for the new other column from last thread.
>>
I got plenty of vidya OSTs if you need, i just need to get home in a couple if hours

Nice effort tho senpai
>>
Definitely need at least one vaporwave album in the non-japanese section because of the huge amount of influence
Maybe 2814 - Birth of a New Day?
I'd also suggest possibly death's dynamic shroud.wmv - I'll Try Living Like This because it's probably one of the best things to ever come of the genre, samples primarily Japanese sources, and the story around it is based around an earthquake in Japan.
That haunted one by Internet Club would do as well, but Prism Genesis follows the same format, but better and less dark.
>>
>>74726337
I would definitely say Buiikikaesu is more iconic for the band, but YF is better in general, and also a better entry point if you haven't listened to them before, as it displays a wider variety of their sound.
>>
>>74735224
Why'd you get rid of gensou for the other Lamp album? I personally think Gensou is way better.
>>
Great chart, but seriously needs Sugar's Campaign added to it
>>
>>74736022
Video game soundtracks should be put under misc to allow more room for albums in other genres
>>
nigga no Japan on Non-Japan? But they hugely influenced Visual Kei
>>
Have a small collection of stuff from the original version of this chart:

https://mega.nz/#F!2YxRHLSD!P100j-aGT379zItm5KakCQ

It's less complete than the mega link on the pic, but I think it does have some stuff that that is missing...
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.