[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vocalist starts singing about New York or California

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1502778542926.jpg (220KB, 900x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1502778542926.jpg
220KB, 900x1122px
>>
File: wadwadwadwa.gif (2MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
wadwadwadwa.gif
2MB, 320x213px
>singing about music
>>
File: eye roll.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
eye roll.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>vocalist starts singing about flyover country
>>
>>74721688

name five songs that do this
>>
>>74723072
I don't know about New York, but for California you have like half of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers catalog
>>
>>74721810
You mean places that have things like trees and nature and aren't riddled with hipsters, junkies, and borderline retarded baristas who owe $60k in student debt.

I suppose that's a more interesting places to sing about.
>>
CALI GREAT PLACE TO VISIT
I'M GOING GOING BACK BACK TO CALI
>>
>>74723072
California:
>Hotel California
>Under the Bridge
>We Got More Bounce in California
>California Dreaming
>It Never Rains in Southern California

New York:
>New York, New York
>New York City Cops
>Empire State of Mind
>New York Telephone Conversation
>All The Critics Love U In New York

not op, and disagree with op, but damn that shit's easy bait. shit, if you couldn't name five songs that do that, i'm kind of concerned for you baka desu senpai
>>
>>74723072
Just going for some of the biggest pop hits of all time

California Girls by the Beach Boys
California Gurls by Katy Perry
California Love by 2Pac with Dr. Dre
California Dreamin' by The Mamas & The Papas
Hotel California by The fucking Eagles
>>
California blue - Roy Orbison
>>
>>74723520
Yeah, but I bet you can't name 5 bands with "The" in their name.
>>
>>74723160
t. bumpkin
>>
>vocalist plans to release an album for every state in the US
>the project has been reduced to 50 state shaped magnets on his fridge
>>
>>74723981
>The The
>The Radiohead
>The Blur
>The My Bloody Valentine
>The LCD Soundsystem
>>
>>74723520

fair
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.