[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Caustic Resin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Anyone on /mu/ listen to Caustic Resin? Great band but I feel like the only fan sometimes. Brett Netson is a genius on guitar. You may know him from Built to Spill.
>>
Last time I saw BTS I asked him about Caustic Resis and he said he's been jamming with his kid and they kinda sounds like CR...might release something
>>
>>74715364
That's big if true, I need some new CR to jam out to on guitar.
>>
>>74715433
That was back around 2012, so....interesting side note after that show I asked Doug if he wanted to smoke, so after they all finished packing up we went back to the green room and every one but Brett and Jim smoked. Doug was all "this is pretty good, got any for sale" haha,
>>
>>74715484
Damn nice! hopefully Doug doesn't get pulled over with any of the weed you gave him like last time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD96qMnK4n4
>>
>>74715484
Hah, I remember seeing that before. In college I worked in a Head Shop that was basically next door to the major music venue for national acts. Got to puff up with quite a many touring musicians and idols. Was surprised when Issac Brock didn't wanna smoke. Your thread got me to pull out the Built To Spill/Caustic Resin split, " when not being stupid...is not enough". Man I love dug's lyrics
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.