[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did a /mu/tant really just make... AOTY?! :o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: InSound.jpg (267KB, 1200x1197px) Image search: [Google]
InSound.jpg
267KB, 1200x1197px
Did a /mu/tant really just make... AOTY?! :o
>>
No.
>>
>>74709332
Is that the SS Canberra?
>>
>>74709423
Fuck yeah.

Favorite ocean liner?
>>
File: mauretania-at-dock-830x418.jpg (65KB, 830x418px) Image search: [Google]
mauretania-at-dock-830x418.jpg
65KB, 830x418px
>>74709452
Mauritania is a fav of mine
>>
>>74709375
Did you even listen to it? :|
>>
>>74709332
>What's TDOP
>>
File: ItStinks2.jpg (347KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ItStinks2.jpg
347KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>74709743
No, but I will.
>>
IMO this album is fantastic. A lot of potential, basically Car Seat Headrest but indie pop
>>
Better than the /mu/gaze releases?
>>
fuck off, Montie
>>
>>74710267
IMO yes
>>
worst viraling since csh
>>
>>74709332
Any album advertised as being made by anyone here I refuse to listen to.
>>
>>74709332
seriously considering listening to an album by fucking montie of all tripfags
is at actually good or is it some shit like csh like >>74709928 says
>>
you literally keep shilling about your album even when your bio on RYM says you barely post

fuck off with this dude cmon
>>
Guys this shit is made by Montie. Ignore this viralling bullshit. If anything this makes him look like a cunt who's using his tripcode popularity to his advantage to hype his forgettable garbage. The best way to get rid of shills is to ignore their posts/threads.
>>
>>74710716
It's not a meme, especially considering Montie hardly posts here anymore and from my interactions with him is working on a lot of music. It's a really forward thinking indie pop album with a lot of great things going on.

>>74710743
How do you even know Montie is the one posting these? It's like you guys are so concerned with him spamming shit when he actually got banned last week according to a discord I'm in with him. Come on
>>
>>74710772
shill
>>
>>74709332
fuck off montie
>>
>>74710772
>Montie has a team of other /mu/tants to do his shilling.
>Montie knows you faggots will share around his album and tell him that it's good.

You guys are fucking pathetic desu
>>
reminder that if you bump this thread to (rightfully) call montie out on being the faggot he is without saging you are bumping it and are likely also montie and trying to keep the thread relevant with a half-baked bump
>>
>>74710772
go to bed Will
>>
>>74710267
What are those?
>>
>>74711833
fuck off montie, let this shit thread die
>>
>>74711849
I'm not Montie. What does it take to convince you otherwise?
>>
montie is a gayboy but his album is pretty good so that makes him less gay
still pretty gay tho
>>
No lmao.
>>
>>74712639
then why wait an hour+ between replies just to keep this thread from archiving
if you weren't shilling this music and were just making a statement on your favorite album of the year, why would you care if the thread died, especially considering no constructive conversation has arrived from its presence?
>>
>>74712749
maybe he wanted 2 keep it alive because he feels like its his responsibility as a person that made a thread to keep it alive as long as possible

maybe he actually is montie but shilling his okay/10 music on /mu/

maybe you shouldnt care and should stop being a fag
>>
>>74712873
t. Montie
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.