[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XXXTentacion's First Album Cover Art

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

If I'm being transparent, I've been a fan of X since about December of '16, and have been defending him through all of the cringey-edgy shit he did because I believe him to have some genuine musical talent. But this cover is pretty hard to defend, hoping he can pull through and drop an album that is actually good unlike the cover art.
>>
>>74702825
If I'm being transparent, I've been annoyed of X-posters since about December of '16, and have been ignoring them through all of their cringey-posts because I believe them to be fucking retards that have no sense of genuine musical talent. But this cover is pretty hard to dislike, hoping he can pull through and drop an album that is the exact embodiment of the cover art.
>>
>>74702973
Ok, his actions are sometimes cringey and his fans are the worst, but what makes you say that he does not have musical talent? Have you ever taken the time to listen to his older shit? And this cover art is full of cringey writing.
>>
>>74702825
as cringey as this is, it will probably have a profound effect on the hundreds of suicidal teens that listen to his music.
>>
>>74703044
did you seriously think that was a real response

x fans y'all
>>
>>74703088
Didn't really think of that aspect. Very good point.
>>
>>74703107
I really wouldn't expect anything less from someone on 4chan, I posted this knowing i was going to get shit and wasn't offset by someone having an opinion like that and posting it in the exact opposite way that I did to troll. Not that hard to believe it to be a real opinion. Just asked him to defend why he claimed him to have no musical talent.
>>
>>74702825

This is music for children, fuck off.

Literally no one over the age of 22 listens to this fucking garbage
>>
did xxxtentacion bring back indie rock?
>>
>>74702825
Is this the cover now?
What happened to the cover that was just a small print drawing of his face with a edgy sentence at the bottom? I liked that one much better, was at least a little more subtle
>>
>>74702825
Should've been his famous mugshot but with MS paint mustache desu.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.